Japan is to the right, on the left is America. Santa's up top.

A+
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by wannabe jesus
Japan is to the right, on the left is America. Santa's up top.

A+

win.
Pit Minicity is on the left.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Joshua_Krunch

Oh well.. what more could i expect from the pit..

a) do your own
b) don't complain about us not helping you when you've told us nothing. It's geography, that'd quite a big subject...
Ya what do you have to do? Label the continents, Label the countries, write about the (or a) country identify the capitals, bang the female student teacher (who is NOT an animal)
what?
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
just write this:

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that.
Yeah she answered in 2 or 3 run on sentences
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by seljer
just write this:

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that.

Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."