Page 1 of 3
This is not a thread about The Killers lol.

I was just reminded of something I did when I was young. I was 6 years old and I just learned to go toilet by myself. I was taking a poop, long story short I tasted my own poop.

What extremely disgusting or stupid things have you done as a kid, and realize now that it was just wrong?

EDIT: It wasn't a good taste. It wasn't as bad as like brussel sprouts though.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Oct 5, 2008,
Dude... not cool.

On topic, me and a friend persuaded to make his little brother lick urine from a wooden fence.

I miss being 8 years old.

Edit: ... what did it taste like? >.>

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
when i was like 3 my female neighbor and i got naked
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by metaldud536
One time, when I was 4, while sitting on the toilet.....I fell in the toilet. I cried out to my mom to get me outta there!

LOL! that must have been traumatic.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I said HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JESUS
But he TALKS LIKE A GENTLEMAN
JUST LIKE YOU IMAGINED WHEN
YOUUUUUU WERE YOUUUUNGGGGG

EDIT: Yeah, I didn't read the thread. Suck it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by break-me-in
I said... HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JEEE-SUUUSSS
But he TALKS LIKE A GENTLEMAN
JUST LIKE YOU IMAGINED WHEN
YOUUUUUU WERE YOUUUUNGGGGG

lol I always liked your username...

Also once my brother made me rub up against my dog sexually... while I had only underwear on.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
I was taking a poop, long story short I tasted my own poop.

Why would you do that? Even as a 6 year old you must have recognised that as being ****ing disgusting?
Quote by thanksgiving
LOL! that must have been traumatic.

Indeed. It was. I cannot forget the cold water splashing all over my arse. So whenever I get wet there, the memories come back
Quote by thanksgiving
lol I always liked your username...

Why thank you...

Quote by thanksgiving
Also once my brother made me rub up against my dog sexually... while I had only underwear on.

... O.o

There's no way you could be normal.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by st.tangfastic
Why would you do that? Even as a 6 year old you must have recognised that as being ****ing disgusting?

I think everyone has to taste their own medicine once in their life.

Quote by Våd Hamster

in primary school, me and two other guys and a girl went to the toilet and wee'd together. :/
Quote by metaldud536
Indeed. It was. I cannot forget the cold water splashing all over my arse. So whenever I get wet there, the memories come back

Shower's must be hell... especially when some bastard turns on a tap or flushes the toilet.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by demoniacfashion
I rolled down a hill and threw up at the bottom when I was 8.

It's still there.

Some kid I knew spewed up a shitload of orange Dorito slush... I couldn't eat corn chips for a very long time.

EDIT: To user above me. I once started riding to school with only boxers on. I wondered why I could see my penis when I looked down

I'm not saying my penis is big, I'm saying my boxers were small.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Last edited by thanksgiving at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536
Only when it's cold water.

That's what I meant with the flushing of the toilet and such. lol

Quote by Våd Hamster

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful,
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well theyd be singing so happily,
Joyfully, playfully watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible,
Logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,
Clinical, intellectual, cynical.
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by thanksgiving
That's what I meant with the flushing of the toilet and such. lol

Oh I see what you mean.

I like to put cookies in my mouth and drink milk before I swallow them. It makes 'em mushy.
Does anyone else wonder why the TS wasn't potty trained until he was six?

How long did it take your mom to quit breast feeding you?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
when i was like 5 ithrew up in my toilet, then, my head fell in and i swallowed some more puke. Then i threw up in my bro's closet. Mehehehehehe

also, when i was like 6 or 7, i pissed inside an apartments closet.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Oh just remember... at primary the boys and girls change rooms were opposite.

I got turned on by the fact that they could see me if I stood near the door nude, waiting for the odd opportunity that both doors would be open at once

EDIT: I pee'd on the floor of my bedroom cause I was in underwear and didn't wanna go out to the toilet... mum walked in as I was doing it...

Quote by Våd Hamster

When I was 7, I tried to draw a naked girl on one of those drawer things. At a religious school. Christian to boot.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by thanksgiving
Oh just remember... at primary the boys and girls change rooms were opposite.

I got turned on by the fact that they could see me if I stood near the door nude, waiting for the odd opportunity that both doors would be open at once

EDIT: I pee'd on the floor of my bedroom cause I was in underwear and didn't wanna go out to the toilet... mum walked in as I was doing it...

I would have whooped your ass and made you sleep on a chain until you were good. Then you would have been given a dog house. And then we'd see from there.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by thanksgiving
This is not a thread about The Killers lol.

I was just reminded of something I did when I was young. I was 6 years old and I just learned to go toilet by myself. I was taking a poop, long story short I tasted my own poop.

What extremely disgusting or stupid things have you done as a kid, and realize now that it was just wrong?

EDIT: It wasn't a good taste. It wasn't as bad as like brussel sprouts though.

......You weren't potty trained until you were 6?

I was in first grade when I was 6. I learned how to take a shit by myself when I was like 3 or 4. o_O

No offense, that's just a REALLY late age.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I would have whooped your ass and made you sleep on a chain until you were good. Then you would have been given a dog house. And then we'd see from there.

I understand your Sig after all these months of seeing it... well I don't understand the part where she loves you.

/asshole

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
I understand your Sig after all these months of seeing it... well I don't understand the part where she loves you.

/asshole

I'm only joking.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm only joking.

Oh... well in that case, I love you.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
Oh... well in that case, I love you.

To answer your original question, I had never used a public restroom until I was in the first grade. I was always used to using a private one, so I would drop my pants to my ankles everytime I needed to pee. I thought this was common practice. I learned otherwise in 1st grade when the class took a trip to the bathroom and I got a letter home.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
To answer your original question, I had never used a public restroom until I was in the first grade. I was always used to using a private one, so I would drop my pants to my ankles everytime I needed to pee. I thought this was common practice. I learned otherwise in 1st grade when the class took a trip to the bathroom and I got a letter home.

LOL I remember seeing a few kids do that. I was like wtf? but then again, I ate poop

Quote by Våd Hamster

I lit the bed on fire and tried to put it out with my spit.
I definatly licked a few higher voltage battaries in my younger years
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by ADCME
I lit the bed on fire and tried to put it out with my spit.

lol I lit tissues on fire then threw the tissues on the carpet... then I proceeded to pour 2 liters of Coke Cola onto it.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by metaldud536
Oh I see what you mean.

I like to put cookies in my mouth and drink milk before I swallow them. It makes 'em mushy.

+1
I go through 2-3 glasses of milk when i'm eating a plate of cookies for that very reason.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by Toast1337
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful,
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well theyd be singing so happily,
Joyfully, playfully watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible,
Logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,
Clinical, intellectual, cynical.

the doors
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Butters always do that. Maybe the character was based on your when you were a kid!

Were you an annoying, naive, lonely kid?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 3