Myspace. Hellz yeahz.
32 21%
Aim/msn mesenger. ftw.
34 22%
Somethin elsee.
12 8%
Voters: 154.
Page 1 of 2
Ok so. Me and my friends often have debates. About social networking internet type things. *cough* aim, msn, myspace, fb, *cough*. So which do you think is the best? We all know UG is the best though. VOTE! - it would be nice if you posted a reason why.
ALPACA! NOT LLAMA!
Well.....a social website and Messenger program have different uses. How can you compare AIM to Myspace?

Myspace is good when you want to leave messages to people. AIM would be when you want to talk to them in real time but can't really reach them physically.
Quote by metaldud536
Well.....a social website and Messenger program have different uses. How can you compare AIM to Myspace?

Like i meanttt like. Social things that involve the internet? The like big ones. because like you can send messages on myspace and chat on fb. somethin like that.
ALPACA! NOT LLAMA!
Orkut

MySpace has all those annoying ads everywhere and it's hard to use when you're new to it. Dunno about Facebook and all the others...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

yeaaah. shouldnt Myspace/Facebook be one choice and Aim/MSN be another choice?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
yeaaah. shouldnt Myspace/Facebook be one choice and Aim/MSN be another choice?

TS is just too dumb to make a difference. Give him a break already!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Squabblism
Like i meanttt like. Social things that involve the internet? The like big ones. because like you can send messages on myspace and chat on fb. somethin like that.

Well I'm saying you can talk to people in real time on a messenger program. And if you want to reach someone who isn't on a computer at the moment, you can leave them messages on facebook or myspace.

Big difference. You can only compare and contrast their uses. Your poll sucks.
Quote by BloodMoon666
Orkut

MySpace has all those annoying ads everywhere and it's hard to use when you're new to it. Dunno about Facebook and all the others...

I knew how to use MySpace when I started. It was simple.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Facebook went downhill when it became open to the public. It was a great idea to require a .edu email address and didn't have all the dumb applications.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
Facebook...you don't have everyone spending hours customizing their pages, just plain and simple with all the info you need/care to share.
I'm always on FB and MSN
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
facebook for personal use and myspace for band profile but eithr way the best thing any man or woman can do is use the searchbar.
facebook. u can leave people messages on their profile and it has an instant messanger in it too.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
myspace, im just so used to it now
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Xfire > All.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Myspace is the best, and that's a scientific fact.

And you can't deny it's the best for music aswell.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Squabblism
Ok so. Me and my friends often have debates. About social networking internet type things. *cough* aim, msn, myspace, fb, *cough*. So which do you think is the best? We all know UG is the best though. VOTE! - it would be nice if you posted a reason why.

I want to cry after reading this post, but I can't .
Have a facebook. Easy to use, although I rarely find myself using it at all unless i'm really bored.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I have so many reasons to hate Facebook, but it's the best one because you can find someone with just their name.

EDIT: Myspace owns for music though.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
myspace for me.
i use facebook sometimes. people add me, i accept it and then i don't go back to it unless i get more emails lol.
I'd rather ring em up on the 'ol tele if you don't mind me sayin'...

Tele=Telephone, not telecaster...
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
i still myspace it
facebooks boring

why talk to people you know when you can just arrange to go and meet them, or phone them
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
i still myspace it
facebooks boring

why talk to people you know when you can just arrange to go and meet them, or phone them

Because you can't reach them? They might live in another state? Some of my highschool friends went upstate. I still keep in touch with them.
Facebook is a much better personl communicatiomn tool, especially because now it is equiped with a sort of IM thingy, but I chose myspace as my main use of t'interweb is to promote my noise makers, and facebook is shit for that
GaySpace >>>> FailBook.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Most of my friends use MySpace, so I use that. I have the defaul layout and I don't bother with any of the applications/bulletins/status.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
MSN and Facebook are different things .
Facebook is to keep in contact with people that you don't see much nor talk to, and sharing videos and pics.
MSN is to chat. You're supposed to use them together.

However, Facebook > Myspace. Facebook + Messenger >>>>>>> Myspace.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Facebook is easier to use. Myspace pretty much copied Facebooks 'updates' part.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Myspace and bebo
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
myspace is full of kids, but it is the best for bands and getting your music out there.
facebook is generally the best for actual networking coz pretty much everyone is on it
MSN is the best instant messenger imo.
Page 1 of 2