Page 1 of 2
Inspired by Ur all $h1t's "should we provide condoms to highschool students?" thread.

Last night I was boinking my girlfriend, and the condom kept slipping, not off my dick, no that would be too easy, it kept slipping further onto my dick, constricting it and making the head of my dick look like a triangle, furthermore preventing me from feeling anything, thus making me soft, thus stopping our fun time.

Does anyone else have this problem? How do you fix it? any other problems with condoms? why the hell is there a lube type substance on the inside of condoms?

tl;dr: Read it you lazy bastards, it's not that long.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
dont use one
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
Wait how would you not feel anything if it went further down?

I have the problem that it pulls the skin on the head of my dick down and it hurts. When I put it on that is.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Put a rubber band around it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
what brand are you using, i find that some brands for me like trojan are way too tight for my taste
sounds like you either need more lube or bigger condoms, as for thanksgiving surely your foreskin should be pulled down during sex anyways?? unless your actually referring to your bellend being pulled which i can imagine hurts quite a bit...
I've never had a problem with a condom before...
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
I inspired something
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
sorry, what's not long? :p
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Well I would imagine that it would be pulled down after a while... but its pretty tight on there... so maybe I don't know... maybe you could explain it better to me what happens?

EDIT: Go into greater detail about what happens to the foreskin during sex is what I was asking here.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by thanksgiving
Well I would imagine that it would be pulled down after a while... but its pretty tight on there... so maybe I don't know... maybe you could explain it better to me what happens?

Yes. Please go into great detail about your penis problem.

It sounds like you need more lube, honestly.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Horny-Egg
dont use one

not an option, she's not on the pill... yet

Quote by thanksgiving
Wait how would you not feel anything if it went further down?

I have the problem that it pulls the skin on the head of my dick down and it hurts. When I put it on that is.

it kind of squeezes it, I don't exactly know what happens, I can't look at my dick when it's inside my girlfriend, all I know is that when it gets really tight on me, I can't feel my girlfriend anymore.

Quote by SenseS FaiL
what brand are you using, i find that some brands for me like trojan are way too tight for my taste

I use Durex, So far the only brand that doesn't break on me

Quote by reesy
sounds like you either need more lube or bigger condoms, as for thanksgiving surely your foreskin should be pulled down during sex anyways?? unless your actually referring to your bellend being pulled which i can imagine hurts quite a bit...

No foreskin, I was circumsized as a baby, like I said before, the condom gets pulled down and kind of squeezes my dick into a wierd shape, then I can't feel anything, very hard to explain considering even I don't know what's really going on inside my girlfriend.

Quote by black-sabbath
sorry, what's not long? :p

oh har-dee-har-har

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Maybe your girlfriend has a pussy troll.

Ask her about pillowpants next time.

Is foreskin meant to pull down over the head of the penis completely during sex? Like every time?

Quote by Våd Hamster

^^^ wouldn't know, Don't have foreskin.

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by thanksgiving
Is foreskin meant to pull down over the head of the penis completely during sex? Like every time?

Yes
Quote by thanksgiving

The head should be exposed with every erection.

If it doesn't, your foreskin is bigger than it should be, which isn't a bad thing. It can be a hindrance, but can have some minor health benefits. It's not a problem.
Quote by Craigo

If it doesn't, your foreskin is bigger than it should be, which isn't a bad thing. It can be a hindrance, but can have some minor health benefits. It's not a problem.

Thank you for the very mature and informative reply.

And to everyone else who answered my question. But Craigo said exactly what I needed to know lol. Cheers again mate.

Quote by Våd Hamster

maybe you hadnt fully rolled it on to start with

haha Craigo trust you
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Hmmm maybe a bit unrelated to question, but well:

Having my first sexual experiences with my girlfriend, licking and fingering her went nice, but when i tried to put a condom onto my johnson, i had a problem by putting it on it while it was hard. It get's too lose when i try to put it onto it and well, no boner anymoar.

edit: fu siggers D:
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by Craigo

christ.... i have that, bollox, ah well so i just slip it back everytime ahahahahahaha christ
Quote by wooftang999
christ.... i have that, bollox, ah well so i just slip it back everytime ahahahahahaha christ

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by HeartRaz0r
Hmmm maybe a bit unrelated to question, but well:

Having my first sexual experiences with my girlfriend, licking and fingering her went nice, but when i tried to put a condom onto my johnson, i had a problem by putting it on it while it was hard. It get's too lose when i try to put it onto it and well, no boner anymoar.

edit: fu siggers D:

I had this once. Turns out the condoms were extra security ones. Basically, the base of mine was too thick. They did that purposefully to make it tighter.

Soon as it went on, the boner killed instantly as it cut off all the blood. It was embarrassing, and I know I wasn't the only one to experience this with them. Use a different condom.

The other thing that could of happened is that you were working yourself up too much. Do that, your boner will die and you're not gonna have much chance. Best way to do this is to try to be as calm and relaxed as possible. Don't think about it. Do what you're doing and try to distract yourself.

Hope one of those two bit of advice works.
Quote by Craigo
I had this once. Turns out the condoms were extra security ones. Basically, the base of mine was too thick. They did that purposefully to make it tighter.

Soon as it went on, the boner killed instantly as it cut off all the blood. It was embarrassing, and I know I wasn't the only one to experience this with them. Use a different condom.

The other thing that could of happened is that you were working yourself up too much. Do that, your boner will die and you're not gonna have much chance. Best way to do this is to try to be as calm and relaxed as possible. Don't think about it. Do what you're doing and try to distract yourself.

My god... Craigo is the master of Penis's

EDIT: I wasn't being an asshole.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Craigo

Thanks alot for your advide dude! I'll try both, buy new condoms and yeah don't think about it.

I heard making your girlfriend do that helps a bit more?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
IF THE LUBE SUBSTANCE IS ON THE INSIDE, YOU HAVE IT ON INSIDE-OUT. I CAN'T BELIEVE NOBODY SAID THIS YET.
Quote by thanksgiving
My god... Craigo is the master of Penis's

EDIT: I wasn't being an asshole.

Quote by HeartRaz0r
Thanks alot for your advide dude! I'll try both, buy new condoms and yeah don't think about it.

I heard making your girlfriend do that helps a bit more?

Yeah, it could help keep you stimulated.
Ok thanks alot ;D

At least it wasn't really emberrassing, and not that dissapointing for her.
;D
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by wylde_overdrive
IF THE LUBE SUBSTANCE IS ON THE INSIDE, YOU HAVE IT ON INSIDE-OUT. I CAN'T BELIEVE NOBODY SAID THIS YET.

what this guy said

and i would try, more lube or bigger jonny's

btw does pulling back the foreskin when putting one on hurt for anyone else?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
get a bigger dick.

or, just use a different condom.

don't get excited before you start. it'll make everything go too quickly.

that way, 4 hours will have gone by and you'll still be good to go.
------

Shwiggity.
Which way are you meant to roll on the condom? roll it from the outside im guessing... lol or pull it down from the inside?

Quote by Våd Hamster

Page 1 of 2