I'm a junior and have noticed that the kids in this years freshman class are really really...short. Like, there are some that are as big as their backpacks.
And last years freshmans (this year's sophomores) are all really slutty or stupid.

I've asked friends from other districts near me and they all say the same!

Can other pitmonkeys attest to this as well?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
you were probably the same way when you were that age. well, at least in the eyes of the older kids.
you were the same....why all these high school threads today?
my hovercraft is full of eels
Being short is a trend? Well I guess it's time for me to follow along as usual.......

*chops off legs*
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
.........where do you live?
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
I've noticed people who are new to a school (mainly freshmen) are carrying huge backpacks with all of their stuff in it everywhere they go (so they don't have to go to their locker (because they are new and they have nooooo idea where it is) ).

This doesn't go for just freshmen, but all new kids in general.

MC name = Bearrorism
Its the same at my school. Except for the slutty part. Maybe im just not looking hard enough!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Its because you've grown so everyone looks so much shorter than you remember you were at freshmen year. They are really just average height and fat. And take advantage of the sophomores while you can
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge