play electric like 99% of the time, only know 2 songs on acosutic (nothing else matters and desolate ways) but would really want to learn more about the acoustic, like chords, barre chords, maybe just improvise some chords and make it sound nice. Would be great when just going out and find a guitar at a party or something.
So anyone know how I could improve these things 'lite more than just learning from tabs? Maybe something else I should learn that could help. Would be great

Oh, and maybe could give some songs or bandnames that could help too or that just sounds good
Quote by wooftang999
listen to some elliot smith amazing player, but maybe only do that for the feel cos you might not have the time to learn finger picking etc.

I got lots of time... maybe to much but well, thanks, atleast one answer
I think your best bet right now would be to learn some easy songs you can even sing to. Try learning some Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, and John Mayer. All pretty easy and use a lot of barre chords. That's the stuff you can play at parties and fires and sing and have a great time with.
^ You seriously wouldn't want to hear me sing! My voice is terrible! Really wish I could sing tho, singing lead guitarist is sort of my dream

But thanks, I'll have a look
Quote by Silverstein14
I think your best bet right now would be to learn some easy songs you can even sing to. Try learning some Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, and John Mayer. All pretty easy and use a lot of barre chords. That's the stuff you can play at parties and fires and sing and have a great time with.

yeah mine was just bcos you mentioned getting into acoitsic as in listening too

but i doubt elliot smith woukld bbe the right tone for parties so dw ahahah chek him out neway if u dont know him