ug i need your help, which of these amp do you recommend, or something in similar price rang? i play mostly guns and roses van halen ozzy greenday metallica etc

Peavey Valve King 112
VOX CAMBRIDGE 30 REVERB-TWIN
Randall RX 75RF
Vox AD50VT
Fender Princeton 112 plus 65w
Peavey Bandit 112 80w
Marshall 8080
KUSTOM QUAD 100DFX
I can get a pretty great Van Halen/80s shred tone out of my VK + Bad Monkey + delay pedal for leads. It should also be able to do Green Day and Ozzy (may struggle here unless you crank it) Metallica is a bit iffy, though... possibly, if you buy a great OD pedal, you'll be able to do it.

A speaker swap helps lots, too.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Peavey Valve King 112 - Pretty good after the mods, mediocre at best without them.
VOX CAMBRIDGE 30 REVERB-TWIN - Has been called a poor man's AC30 in the past, though I wasn't too impressed with it, ever.
Randall RX 75RF - Solid State, metal orientated amp. Not really heard anything exempliary or particularly bad about them.
Vox AD50VT - Good all round practice amp. Wouldn't gig with it, or buy it if you're into heavier styles.
Fender Princeton 112 plus 65w - Nice clean channel, mediocre to bad drive channel. I wouldn't expect heavier styles out of this amp on its own.
Peavey Bandit 112 80w - Decent practice amp. OK tone when I played it, pretty modern.
Marshall 8080 - Assuming you mean the old Marshall Valvestate. It's ok on the lead channel, and ok if you play the clean channel loudish, but I don't like it at low volumes.
KUSTOM QUAD 100DFX - Solid State again, Kustom make some decent amps. Don't really know a lot about them TBH.

My recommendation out of those would be either the Valveking and upgrade or the Valvestate. It's not the best, but I certainly think it's usable in your situation.
ok soo im beetween the valve king and the ad50 cause it has amp models and all that stuff and i heard that theyre pretty decent. i cant get a classic 30 here. any more input on these two?
Well the upgraded Valveking will give you better tone, but the AD will give you more versatility. It's really a weigh up between those two.