Hello ladies and gents,

I'm planning the move I'm going to make at the start of next year, but I'm having some trouble with some aspects of it and was wondering if anyone could give some advice or point me in some company's directions who could help.

Basically, I'm moving quite long distance so I'll be leaving my job and having to get another one. Thing is, with it being a long way where I'm going, if I apply for any before moving like I intend to, going to any interviews or anything like that is going to be very inconvenient for both me and the potential employer and I'm not entirely sure how to tackle that.

The other thing is if I get the chance to go this second I will jump at the chance, however, my landlord gave me tennancy agreement where I need to stay for 6 moths before it becomes a rolling contract and I can leave on one months notice. I believe there may be ways around this, but I don't know where to start.

Thanks to anyone who helps in advance, if anything wasn't too clear let me know and I'll clear it up!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by aaciseric
Why are you leaving Birmingham?

Some say it's the garden of Eden.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by aaciseric
Why are you leaving Birmingham?

I know it will be a sad day for yourself and the other brummies, but it's a long story and I've already given one wall of text. Maybe the tale will be told in years to come in song.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know