do i find out if my bass is an official fender???
i know theres a website that you put the serial number into and it tells u, but i cant remember the website.
is there not one i can type the serial number into and it will tell me if its oficial and tell me things bout its origins or something?
what makes you think it's not real?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
the reason im not sure bout it is that its neck says its a fender precision bass, and yet i cannot find ANY pictures of this one or even any that look like it.
it has no scratch playe, and no holes where the screws couldve once been, and it has active pickups incase anyone can think of what it could be(yes i am aware that the pickups couldve been a change by a previous owner.
What shape is the body?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Sounds like a bass I used to have. Look up 1981 (maybe 82...) Fender P-bass. Might be the Special...or something like that. Just see if it looks anything like that. They have P/J pickups, and had an onboard active EQ, and no pickguard.
Quote by Bumper
Sounds like a bass I used to have. Look up 1981 (maybe 82...) Fender P-bass. Might be the Special...or something like that. Just see if it looks anything like that. They have P/J pickups, and had an onboard active EQ, and no pickguard.

Fender P lyte?
Quote by guitarhero_764

i've looked it up, it looks like it could be a fender p lyte, as ScottB suggested.
The pics im seeing are a brighter white than the one i have, (the one i have is slightly yellowy) but thats peobably just from age or something. thanks guys!!
pics?
Quote by guitarhero_764