Page 1 of 2
i dont like it when minority races act like their stereotype...... like if i see a black guy with pants down to his knees and bling all gangsta and all that i automatically hate him--- but two of my best friends are black who don't act like that..... one is into anime and stuff and the other one plays varsity football and is brilliant and takes several ap classes

i'm jewish myself to i hate it when jewish people act really stingy... but i have several jewish freinds who aren't like that...
Last edited by Acquiescence at Oct 5, 2008,
Yes
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
everyone's a little bit racist
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
I think it's the same if you see an Emo or Goth and hate them... Cliches are annoying.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
*doesn't bother to read TS's post*

Yeah you are, you disgusting Nazi, go and join the Klan.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I've found that black people born and raised in America as opposed to Africa are the only blacks who act gangster.
thats not racism, you're giving more into stereotypes
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I don't think you hate the race, I think you just hate the stereotypes of that particular race.
You can't have black friends if you're a racist surely
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
i don't know,he's not hating their race he hating the way they act that isn't really racist
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
*reads TS's post*

Right, now I've informed myself, sorry for calling a Jew a Nazi; I think I agree, I hate seeing someone stereotype themselves so much, that's what I find annoying. The black people that do that are almost aspiring to the idiotic, violent stereotype that has been put upon them. That's what's annoying.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I am racist, though. I'm fully aware of it and I admit it. A proper race-hating racist.
for rent
Not at all. The stereotype of everything is unbearable. Like the gay stereotype. When you see people actually acting like that it makes you wanna punch them in the face.
I HATE ALL NAGGERS.

Like, when someone keeps bugging me, I'm all like "hey, stop nagging me"
f*ckin' naggers.
Quote by metaldud536
What joo gonna do essay? Ima cut joo up.

You don't believe me, do you? I'm as racist as racists get. Hitler deserves the Noble Peace Price compared to me.
for rent
Quote by Gakusey
You don't believe me, do you? I'm as racist as racists get. Hitler deserves the Noble Peace Price compared to me.

Hitler was a sensitive man.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I think everybody is at least a little bit racist. I know i am, but i think the only important thing is that you dont act on those feelings. If i see a gipsy or a čefur (you probably have no idea what that is), i thing "man i hate him" but i dont start throwing rocks at him or anything, And if a chance arises, i get to know the person, and realize he/she is quite nice. Or that i was right to hate him in the first place, but usualy not.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I don't really think the whole gangsta thing is really a black stereotype...I sure as hell rather see them doing it than a bunch of suburban white kids who think they have hard lives cuz they didn't get a car for their 16th birthday

Like real black stereotypes are the whole welfare thing, and being loud and obnoxious clinging to the fact their ancestors were slaves and fighting for equality through arguing for compensation...but that is a stereotype, therefore not ALL black people are like that

and yes...you sound like you could possibly be a tad bit racist

and you should probably use the searchbar and read the responses to the BILLION other am i racist threads to get an answer
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

i guess hating stereotypes based on clothing is ok?
you can change your clothes but you cant change your skin
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by Acquiescence
Am i racist?
I dunno. Let's analyze ...

Quote by Acquiescence
i dont like it when minority races act like their stereotype...... like if i see a black guy with pants down to his knees and bling all gangsta and all that i automatically hate him--- but two of my best friends are black who don't act like that..... one is into anime and stuff and the other one plays varsity football and is brilliant and takes several ap classes
Do you also hate it when white kids act that way?
if you reserve your hated for the blacks on this, but not the whites, that's a bad sign.
otherwise, it's not a problem.

Quote by Acquiescence
... i hate it when jewish people act really stingy...
maybe racist, maybe not. maybe you just aren't very bright.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Why is everyone so worked up about this anyway? Damn, it's so fake, it's unbelievable. If you're racist, so be it. Unless you commit crimes or actually act in a racist way, which constitutes crime, no one cares if you're racist or not. We all are. All of us. Blacks hate whites, whites hate blacks, asians hate whites, everyone hates jews etc. etc. The world is like that. In general terms. Of course all of us know and are friends with lots and lots of different people, but that's a different case altogether. In general the fact that we are different of course breeds a certain kind of... distance between us. It will always be this way. In our minds. In their minds.

And this obsession with "am i racist" is only making it worse. By paying so much attention to something that ideally SHOULDN'T BE THERE AT ALL (i.e. we should even care what race the other person belongs to) you're actually breeding more hidden hatred. You may hate the Soviet Union all you want (and of course there was a lot of shit), but one thing that was great was the fact that all these different races and people DIDN'T EVEN THINK about them being different, or of a different race. In daily life, I mean. Cause Stalin did some stuff, but I mean in daily life no one gave a crap about this kind of stuff. And there was no racism at all. People got married to each other, people were friends, people were all simply "Soviet people", that's all. Hate the ideology, but believe me - no racism there at all, because no one simply, you know, thought about it, at least compared to what the world has now.

So yeah, I mean, we have to separate the two. If it's crime, it's crime. It should be punished according to the law. Doesn't matter if you killed a black person or a white person, you should be trialed for murder. We should fight with CRIME, be it race related or not. Doesn't change a thing if it was. It's still crime. But we can't fight with what's in our minds, and this stuff will always be there, simply because we ARE different, and different people tend to think that way. No amount of propaganda, no amount of civil right movements etc. can change what's actually on our minds. Though going outside and killing people is totally different, and THAT should be the focal point. No what you think, but what you do.

And it's funny how only white people tend to think so much about this "am i racist" thing. I've spent half of my life in foreign countries, being this "minority". And of course people noticed that I was white and all that stuff, and of course they had their thoughts, and I've been to some dodgy neighborhoods, but no one ever did anything to do or acted in an indecent way towards me. And that's what I appreciate, and that's what I'm saying: RESPECT PEOPLE. Not races. Don't think about their race, act towards him well because he's a person. Respect him for who he is. It just works both ways, that's all I'm saying.
for rent
I dunno, ask these guys.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
im not a racist...i hate everyone equally. its very rare i like a person...im not a people person
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
No, you're not a racist. Racism would be to believe that all black people act like those stereotypes.

You just don't like people that act a certain way, which is a legitimate purpose for disliking someone. If it just so happens that a certain group of people all act one way, doesn't matter as long as you dislike them on account of the way act and not the color of their skin.
Quote by Zolom
im not a racist...i hate everyone equally. its very rare i like a person...im not a people person

I have a buddy just like you.
Page 1 of 2