Title ^ says it all. I am a beginner to tapping ( but i am an intermediate guitarist ), and quite frankly, i kinda really suck. Any good ways to learn to tap & some beginner tapping solos? Thanks, and much needed!
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
I thought more or less the first thing everyone learned to tap out was one of these three:

Eruption
Crazy Train
One

though I can only do the tapping bits, not the full things
ill try Crazy Train, and how could i correctly tap? and how to make it sound legit.?
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
lol you could learn the riff to "call me when you're sober" by evanescence, hahahaa
that one's pretty easy.
Lip Gloss And Black - Atreyu
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by guitarheroII
ill try Crazy Train, and how could i correctly tap? and how to make it sound legit.?

Make it sound good by taping correctly. Its not hard, i always found taping really easy although i never thought it practical to learn how to tap with more than one finger.
Look up some lessons on here.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Shpongled
The most recent issue of Guitar World has a tapping lesson. It might be worth seeing if it's at a local magazine stand.
http://www.guitarworld.com/guitar_world_on_sale_now

yeah i have that issue, the Metal Up Your Ass one
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
Erruption is the easiest tapping part ever, also try the even easier tapping intro to the metallica solo in the day that never comes