Page 1 of 2
I just washed face with Clearasil, and now I broke out.

School is tomorrow, so hit me with your best ideas.

How do you guys get rid of, or gotten rid of, your acne?

And please, no icyhot, .
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Uhm.... Wait until you're like... Not a teen anymore.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
More Icyhot.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by MH_Worshipper
Scalding Hot tea......

In your armpit.

Just....beautiful. that is one of the best things I've heard all day.
Be cool.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Simply remove your face. Spots won't be the problem anymore.

That's a lesson I learnt from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
You do know that Clearasil is a ****ing rip-off, just like 100% of all those other lotions are bullshit?
If you want to get rid of acne then go see a doctor and get Ciscutan.
put toothpaste over the bad spots of your acne before you go to bed, when you wake up in the morning they won't be gone but they will be alot less noticable and will go away quicker, i do it all the time
Eat your poop.

It helps ALOT!

AWESOME!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Acutane. You're gonna be pissed off, but it works.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
slather bacon grease all over your face.

but seriously, it is really hard to get rid of. there are no over night treatments. prescriptions are the best
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
You do know that Clearasil is a ****ing rip-off, just like 100% of all those other lotions are bullshit?
If you want to get rid of acne then go see a doctor and get Ciscutan.

Well, I figured that out now.

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Urine.

Tried it, didn't work.

And I'll try the toothpaste thing. I've done it before, but not overnight, just for like 5 minutes. I guess I'll just let the topic die. I shouldn't have really expected many serious answers fro the pit, anyways.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Aaron0612
I just washed face with Clearasil, and now I broke out.

School is tomorrow, so hit me with your best ideas.

How do you guys get rid of, or gotten rid of, your acne?

And please, no icyhot, .

yea i used that stuff before it sucks really. i dont have bad acne but i wanted clearer skin, and nothing seemed to work at all. i tried the pads, the face wash nothing until i tried acne free http://www.acnefree.com/af. i got it at target, it works great, for me at least. i have noticed that i still break out though if i dont shave but thats a given i guess.

edit- i just have the 3 bottle cleaner one. and i'm a big skeptic on things that say "oh it works in just 3 days" cause usually its bullshit but i'll go out and say it defiantly made a difference in 3 days, and i was totally surprised. i say you should try it out.
Last edited by rtbsmgsmf at Oct 5, 2008,
You Just Got Punk'd!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
well. usually when using a new product. the acne will get worse before it gets better. id say just stick with it.

and maybe use some make-up?
Quote by HeartRaz0r
Eat your poop.

It helps ALOT!

AWESOME!

You forgot to mention eat it out of a cup and have someone else help.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Quote by Themann810
put toothpaste over the bad spots of your acne before you go to bed, when you wake up in the morning they won't be gone but they will be alot less noticable and will go away quicker, i do it all the time

As stupid as this sounds... it is quite true. Not entirely sure how it works. I used to put toothpaste on cold sores that I got and it does work, assuming you don't have anything better.

But, you really should go see a doctor. But deal with school. You are a teen, and I think about 85-90% of teens go through with it, so you didn't win the lottery this time.

Then when you get home, talk to you parents about seeing a dermatologist and in the mean time, do the toothpaste thing. Don't use it like face wash.. just put it on the extremely bad spots and it should help.
you won't get rid of them overnight.

I used to use zineryt or something. got it off my doctor. worked well.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Go to your doctor if it's that bad. I did and I got tablets and a cream which will hopefully work. Also, there is no quick was to get rid of spots, especially over night.

Most people in school have spots. You'll fit right in.
X
Quote by Themann810

Put toothpaste under your eyelids. I do it all the time.

I don't know what good it does but my grandma told me it's healthy.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
you won't get rid of them overnight.

I used to use zineryt or something. got it off my doctor. worked well.

I used to use that.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Put toothpaste under your eyelids. I do it all the time.

I don't know what good it does but my grandma told me it's healthy.

I heard it helps alot with a combination of urin and poopcakes!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
This:

1: Go to bathroom.
2: Wash your face
3: use soap and f*cking rape the sh*t out of our acne[what I mean is rub the shit out of your buttons as strong as you can], you have to do this alot alot. Your skin will kinda go melty and the button will go away. [Not dangerous, I've done it before]
4: Put toothpaste on and a bit of water or the fluor in the toothpaste won't go active, mix it kinda*
5: go to bed with it
6: Repeat step 1 to 3 when you wake up.

*=little edit
Last edited by kevC4 at Oct 5, 2008,
Honestly, theres no solution that will help you over night. The only thing that works is Acutane, and it's a big deal to take. The only thing I can tell you, is that if your not absolutely sure you can pop a zit, don't try.
Thats what happens when you liek mudkipz!
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Callicut
The only thing I can tell you, is that if your not absolutely sure you can pop a zit, don't try.

what he said, if you pop one when its not big and white its just all blood and then it gets bigger and turns into a scab and it takes alot longer to heal. If there are big white heads you can pop them with a clean needle and wipe the puss off and it WILL help heal it faster, but if you use your fingers to pop it, the puss gets shoved further into your skin and it makes it worse.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Stick your head in the oven. It may or may not cure your acne, but by tomorrow morning, you will have other things to worry about.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Clearasil is the Line 6 of acne products.

Every single product by them has the same ingredient in different forms. Im pretty sure the fumes kill brain cells too.

Get something else to treat your acne.
apply an electric sander to your face.

vigorously.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
theres a thing called "you cant zit here" its only sold at certain stores but you can probably find it online. i use it and its a lot better than icy hot or bacon. but seriously its expensive but awesome.
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Every time you take a shower, wash your face twice, first with antibacterial soap and then with some kind of moisturising cleanser.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
If you just started using it it's going to get abit worse before it gets better as your pores have to have all the crap dredged out of them, just keep working with it and cut all sugary crap out your diet.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Are you that self conscious, TS?
Acne is a normal part of life. It comes and goes.
Page 1 of 2