So I know this sounds retarded but do any guys ever have a hard time getting off just from oral sex? For some reason it just doesn't seem to do it and I have no idea why. I know i've spoken to a few other people who seem to have the same problem but I was just wondering what people in the Pit thought. Cuz yes, I AM that bored.
Quote by serenityXnowX45
So I know this sounds retarded but do any guys ever have a hard time getting off just from oral sex? For some reason it just doesn't seem to do it and I have no idea why. I know i've spoken to a few other people who seem to have the same problem but I was just wondering what people in the Pit thought. Cuz yes, I AM that bored.

Pun?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Try bending yourself in different positions.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

find a woman whos good at doing it. im sure you will then have plenty of fun
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
Last time I got laid I was so drunk I couldn't even feel anything and as a result, couldn't get off to either vag or mouth service.

...but that was too long ago, sigh.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
hey guys... cut him some slack...
he obviously has a pretty damn hard problem to deal with....

not really. keep mocking him...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by GoDrex
it's the girl's fault most likely - some girls just aren't that good at it.

... Teeth...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
You definitely just need to find a woman that's better at it. My ex used to fellate me and it would feel good, but it was hard for me to get off and she would usually just give up.

I then found a woman who is much better.