Hey ya'll. Mark here, Social Moderator for DJOD. I just wanted to share something very rare and valuable to all of you. Here is our founder Sir Johan's gift from Bob Marley, Bob's custom designed washburn 22 fret, wing series, Hawk solid body electric guitar. If you look closely on the back, Bob's name is engraved on it. And this valuable guitar is available for grabs as it is up as a charity prize. Sorry, we are making huge changes and updates on our main site which I personally think just looks horrible right now, but all the info you need is still present at http://www.djod.org.

If you have myspace, don't be a stranger and add us as your friend at http://www.myspace.com/djod_charity_lottery
Last edited by djod.org at Oct 5, 2008,
i would think so, reported
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Hey guys, isn't this a thread where we are allowed to share electric guitars? Sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

Mark
Quote by djod.org
Hey guys, isn't this a thread where we are allowed to share electric guitars? Sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

Mark

If that's what your doing, then it's ok. The whole feel of the original post, though, is that you are advertising the sale of the guitar, which is not allowed.
There are forum rules, and advertising is againist them. I think this would be considered advertising but wait and see what the mod does.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Tell me what to do to change things, I'm new here today and I am working for DJOD where I have a job to share this very wonderful guitar to the world. And guys, no joke. This guitar is for real and so valuable that it is 1 of 7 or 8 personal guitars that ever belonged to Bob Marley. Please do not be shocked because I have had also to deal with crazy skeptic remarks in another forum at www.guitar.com.

Mark
Last edited by djod.org at Oct 5, 2008,
Djod, you can private message a moderator to move this thread to the Gear Ads section.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Djod, you can private message a moderator to move this thread to the Gear Ads section.

Bro, I don't know what to do. It doesn't really matter to me where this thread ends up as long as it's shared with everyone here. Thanks.

Mark
Just repost this in the Classified section of the site, and delete this one.
Quote by Y00p
A bit, yes.

That, and 56K raping.

Sorry, I admit, the pictures are huge.
I just copied and pasted the links from our site.

Mark
Quote by djod.org
Sorry, I admit, the pictures are huge.
I just copied and pasted the links from our site.

Mark

Resize them in photobucket....
or mspaint if you want to go ghetto, but yeah....
just make them smaller...

nice guitar btw
Quote by Killedelphia19
Resize them in photobucket....
or mspaint if you want to go ghetto, but yeah....
just make them smaller...

nice guitar btw

thanks...i did find a much better version from our myspace page...but it seems that I can't edit my orginial post...sorry guys...
Okay, since I can't edit the original pictures from my original post....here are the medium sized ones...Again, really sorry guys, especially if took forever for to download...

Mark

I'm really disappointed about how some people on here were harsh insulting Bob Marley. I couldn't believe the people on here closed a thread I started on the pit on how they felt about Bob Marley and his value to the world because some were just throwing a lot of insults and personal attacks. Made me sick man.
Moderators!! Can you please close this thread, I would like to start a new one due to the fact that original pictures are HUGE and takes forever to load...