Today has been one of the luckiest days ever for me, it's pretty sweet.

Well, it all started when I heard loud, pretty good blasting from my neighbors house, and it didn't sound like a recording, so I went to check it out. On my way there, this white car pulled over and inside was an old German woman and an old German priest. He asked me directions, and honestly I had no idea, so I just gave them the best I could. THEN, he handed me $20 and drove away.

Afterwards, I was like "SWEET", and then continued over to my neighbors. There, I saw five guys in their 50 and 60's playing some 60's and 70's rock, so I went and said hey. They were all really good, and the singer actually didn't suck. Then I jammed with them for 4 hours and went home. They'll be there every Sunday from now on, so now I have some cool people to jam with sometimes.

TL;DR: I got $20 and jammed with cool people.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Hear that?

... It's the sound of no one givin' a shit.

... Kiddin' kiddin' .

Gratz.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Pretty cool, I've sat and done nothing all day
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Chimpy101
Congrats', man.

Only fair that some people get good days when so many people have whole lives that are shitty

Man, having bad lives must suck. Good thing mine isn't.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
nice
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
sounds good.

i slept.

eh, i think your day tops mine.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
So you just met some guys and played with them for 4 hours?

That actually is awesome...

Yeah, they asked if I played guitar and I said "yeah, a little", and then they shoved a guitar in my hand and made me play with them.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Yeah, they asked if I played guitar and I said "yeah, a little", and then they shoved a guitar in my hand and made me play with them.

Well, how long have you been playing?
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Well, how long have you been playing?

4 years, I know my way pretty good around a guitar, it just would have been kind of awkward saying it at that moment, heh.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I have to give directions almost every ****in day in my little tourist town and never been tipped
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed