I'm looking for something very versatile as I play many generes of music.

I've been looking around and this seems alright, but other feedback would be appreciated.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Spider-III-Jam-75W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481289

500$ isn't really my limit, although I'd prefer something cheap. But if you have other recommendations around 1k, then feel free to post them.
Bugera 6260 Combo?

Pretty awesome, you should listen to some Reviews on youtube and stuff.

I'm gonna buy that one, and it's just 470€ here!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I would say you're likely to get a lot of "buy a 112 Peavey Valveking" in this thread, so I won't do that.

I am going to buy a Fender Twin Reverb '65 RI when I see one for cheap on eBay; they retail about $1,200 new.
DONT get the spider. go for a peavey valveking 112 combo. you could also get the 212 if you dont mind paying a little extra
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by imicius
I would say you're likely to get a lot of "buy a 112 Peavey Valveking" in this thread, so I won't do that.

I am going to buy a Fender Twin Reverb '65 RI when I see one for cheap on eBay; they retail about $1,200 new.

damn i feel stupid now. btw, if you look used you could find a peavey XXX combo for cheap, or a masrhall DSL401 (im not sure how much they would be used). and if you dont need a tube amp, theres the roland cube series
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
$1,000 budget. Right well, versatility. Laney VC30 would be a nice versatile amp, it can do classic rock, hard rock, blues, funk, etc pretty well. It won't however cut metal too well, it lacks high enough gain and is too vintage voiced. Or maybe a Vox AC30. Again, not a metal amp. What styles do you mainly play? (I know you say a lot, but like specifically what you play the most?)

If you really don't want to push it to $1k, then for under $500, look at maybe a used DSL401, or possibly just a modelling amp such as a Vox AD30VT.
Quote by imicius

Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
DONT get the spider. go for a peavey valveking 112 combo. you could also get the 212 if you dont mind paying a little extra

I'd say a Roland Cube 60, but that's cause I have it, so I'm biased. But I've heard bad things about Line 6 (at least around here )
Quote by Austyn6661

I'd say a Roland Cube 60, but that's cause I have it, so I'm biased. But I've heard bad things about Line 6 (at least around here )

i don't think that he should buy a roland cube when he has a budget like 1000$
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
i don't think that he should buy a roland cube when he has a budget like 1000$

He could get a Micro Cube AND a VK112
Quote by imicius
He could get a Micro Cube AND a VK112

So he could exactly have what?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Are you gigging?
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
under 500,
used classic 30 and a tubescreamer.

1 grand,
used peavey jsx.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by AdamDK
$1,000 budget. Right well, versatility. Laney VC30 would be a nice versatile amp, it can do classic rock, hard rock, blues, funk, etc pretty well. It won't however cut metal too well, it lacks high enough gain and is too vintage voiced. Or maybe a Vox AC30. Again, not a metal amp. What styles do you mainly play? (I know you say a lot, but like specifically what you play the most?)

If you really don't want to push it to $1k, then for under $500, look at maybe a used DSL401, or possibly just a modelling amp such as a Vox AD30VT.

He's right.

Bugeras aren't versatile and Valvekings are....well.....valvekings