i had some 10-52 D'addario strings on my beginners Jay Turser and i changed those strings for some 9-42 ernie ball's now i have horrible fret buzz on all my strings, all i changed was the strings

i had some factory strings on my epiphone studio les paul and i changed them for some D'addario 10-46 and now i have fret buzz on E and A and i cant get rid of it.
help me out

is there any way that the strings are the problem? will guitar shops fix truss rod issues if thats the problem?
Last edited by rhcp fan1645 at Oct 5, 2008,
when you change gauge the neck can relax.

so first try lifting the bridge (action), and then repost if it doesnt help.

strat style bridges, need a tiny allen wrench on the front face of each saddle.

and TOM need the bridge posts lifted.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
this is your 4th thread on the same topic. first of all, you're in the wrong forum. second of all, we've already answered your questions. i thought i had the same problem (i switched to daddarios too) but i switched to ernies and still had the issue. just heed the advice you've been given and you'll be fine
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
looks like he's banned anyway.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011