i was in the car with the in car camera and right in front of me a friend of mine crashed and flipped at I-55 Raceway in Pevely, MO. the crash happens at about 3:55 in the video. the car almost goes over the catch fence and into the crowd. my car also flipped a few times a few laps later but the camera shut off heres the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcBaIap7UZ8
heres pics of my car
http://www.i55photos.com/gallery/6137568_nq4mr/19/387243790_BXGUg#387053628_N4XWR

Bob Simpson
Man youre fairly crap at that racing.

The crash didnt look that spectacular tbh, nothing to get excited about.

Least no one was badly hurt.
Quote by Preid
Man youre fairly crap at that racing.

The crash didnt look that spectacular tbh, nothing to get excited about.

Least no one was badly hurt.

ths was my first year in one of these cars and i was well out motored for this track. i could only afford about 4 grand when most the guys had nearly 15 in theirs.
but hey, ill race ya anytime to see whos crap
I mis-read the title to be: Crazy Rash.

I thought this would be about skin diseases of some sort
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
Quote by sk8byf8bob
ths was my first year in one of these cars and i was well out motored for this track. i could only afford about 4 grand when most the guys had nearly 15 in theirs.
but hey, ill race ya anytime to see whos crap

What are you talking about lol?

I dont really care who's the better driver, its clear in the vid youre crap compared to the rest of them. Looks like youre nearly going into the wall on every turn. I wouldnt race unless my machine was on parr with everyone elses.

No half measures.

Dont get all mad, this isnt serious.
I'm surprised the car still can steer to the right.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Preid
What are you talking about lol?

I dont really care who's the better driver, its clear in the vid youre crap compared to the rest of them. Looks like youre nearly going into the wall on every turn. I wouldnt race unless my machine was on parr with everyone elses.

No half measures.

Dont get all mad, this isnt serious.

no this was when i was in a good car at the same track. the motor makes a huge difference in cornering by spinning tires and helping the car turn around. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imExpoJsNSo&feature=related

but its not about my driving its about the crash.
Quote by sk8byf8bob
no this was when i was in a good car at the same track. the motor makes a huge difference in cornering by spinning tires and helping the car turn around. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imExpoJsNSo&feature=related

but its not about my driving its about the crash.

You're drivings more interesting than the crash.

That hot lap looked ****in imense! What a sound from the engine! Looks a bit boring going round in circles over and over but each to their own.
Quote by Preid
You're drivings more interesting than the crash.

That hot lap looked ****in imense! What a sound from the engine! Looks a bit boring going round in circles over and over but each to their own.

Quit mocking his driving it is a mud track if you watching the other cars they slide as well thats how you drive in these. It is somewhat like drifting except its a race. He is also fairly proud of what he does I assume and its pretty cool that he races. Don't mock what he loves doing.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Yayor another motor racer on UG! I was going to get into mini stocks when I first started out racing, but I went to go karts and now I own up
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by tayroar
Quit mocking his driving it is a mud track if you watching the other cars they slide as well thats how you drive in these. It is somewhat like drifting except its a race. He is also fairly proud of what he does I assume and its pretty cool that he races. Don't mock what he loves doing.

+1.

And it was a pretty cool crash. I bet it was a lot more intense watching it up close and personal than it is watching it through a small video like that though.