I'm thinking of maybe passing this beauty on to someone else, because I need money. Does anybody know how much this could go for? I haven't found any information on google...

Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by stratdud39
once again, melody makers were made in 59

Well I'm not too sure about the date, but I got the serial # checked by Gibson and they said it was in fact a real Gibson melody maker 12, I just have absolutely no guide as to how much this could be worth.

EDIT: I know the bridge pickup is not original. It's an 80's Dimarzio i think. The idiot routed a larger humbucker hole in the guitar to put it in.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Quote by bluezombie
Well I'm not too sure about the date, but I got the serial # checked by Gibson and they said it was in fact a real Gibson melody maker 12, I just have absolutely no guide as to how much this could be worth.

EDIT: I know the bridge pickup is not original. It's an 80's Dimarzio i think. The idiot routed a larger humbucker hole in the guitar to put it in.

ooo
I wouldn't be too concerned with the modifications. Even if it was in original condition, melody makers aren't the big sellers to collectors (I think all but the nicest examples cost fewer than $1500). I would estimate something like $500.
Quote by GC Shred Off
I wouldn't be too concerned with the modifications. Even if it was in original condition, melody makers aren't the big sellers to collectors (I think all but the nicest examples cost fewer than $1500). I would estimate something like $500.

Ouch. I thought it'd at least be worth more since the 12 string is a rare model. I guess I might as well keep it.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass