anyone know what this guitar is? what type? how much its worth? (im guessing less than 50 bucks...) but i want to know what guitar this is.

Last edited by ShootingStars at Oct 5, 2008,
that reminds me of axl's mayhem series fire ax without the bevels and the floyd check the axl website
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
anyone think its just a junk guitar? from the opinions it looks like its just a junk guitar...
i am like 90% sure its an axl guitar
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
hey if u like it and it sounds good
do u really care the cost, doesnt look that cheap but its not a 1000 grand guitar either
i put it through a low cost bass amp, and sounds like shiet to me...
i can't buy another amp to test....it will waste my money
Clean it up a bit and try it out. For all you know it's a really nice guitar. And if anything it looks pretty darn cool.

EDIT: See if you can identify what wood its made out of, and if you like it enough put in a new set of pickups. At least new strings, anyway.. the current ones are probably super old.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Last edited by stradivari310 at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by ShootingStars
no i didn't my dad got it NO IDEA where the hell he got it he doesn't even know

shitt well do u live in socal?
cuz i was a the pcc fleamarket today and there was that EXACT guitar there on the 4th floor.it was that exact guitar,i was thinking about buying it but decided not to and bought a few cds.
swap the strings, and intonate and adjust the pickups.

if it stays in tune it's as good as any other starter. then buy a pedal for your amp and your set until you grow out of your rig.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565

if it stays in tune it's as good as any other starter. then buy a pedal for your amp and your set until you grow out of your rig.

yes, do what the poke chick says
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by jj1565

im not interested in electric though, if its a good guitar ill play it and buy some rig, but im planning to buy an acoustic soon.
doesnt matter, it's not worth selling and it's a guitar.

you might as well swap the strings and tune it. if you dont want to do that, i guess you could put christmas tree lights on it or something.

i'm saying, you have it, so make the most of it.

then save for an acoustic.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
My friend has a Series-A Van Halen look-alike guitar (the one with stripes). It's a low end brand.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Wow, not many of those Series A things survived the 80s... it would make a cool project down the road despite not being worth much and probably made of plywood, particularly if you could get a really nice neck on it.