I like.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
coo
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
maybe you could mute the unplayed strings a little more. i can here some other harmonics going on. but what am i saying ive been playing for five years and im not much better.lol
youre gta learn to mute some strings there,buddy
you keep hitting random strings
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by chrisking92
using less gain?

But realy, Your doing pretty damn good for a year

Rofl the gain was on about 7 or 8. My guitar only has 1 pickup so I think that was the problem.

youre gta learn to mute some strings there,buddy

Ya I've been having that problem. For some reason the strings are always ringing out even hit I'm only hitting on one. I'm not sure if it's me or the amp. I don't seem to have that problem playing on my teacher's/friend's guitar/amp.

Nice spider

lol not really

I'm looking to get rid of it actually
good
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Ya I feel like the guitar isn't really that bad. It's actually pretty good considering how dirt cheap it was. I'll probably end up changing the pickup for something with more gain. But I definitely want to change the amp for sure.
Hey, not too bad there. Spider's a bit of a pain to listen to, but meh, your playing seems not bad for a year and bit at all.

Any thoughts on what amp you'd be looking at?
I'm thinking maybe peavey vavleking 112 combo with a distortion pedal. I don't have a band yet so no need to get a huge amp. I'm not an expert on amps so I'm not too sure which ones to actually look at.
Quote by o_hai_dere
I'm thinking maybe peavey vavleking 112 combo with a distortion pedal. I don't have a band yet so no need to get a huge amp. I'm not an expert on amps so I'm not too sure which ones to actually look at.

Dont use a distortion pedal to get the distortion you want. Get an amp with a good distortion and use that.
Pretty good improv there. Check out some sequences and different modes/scales.
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
Quote by rocktag
Dont use a distortion pedal to get the distortion you want. Get an amp with a good distortion and use that.

Actually, it's a bad idea to get a distortion pedal for a TUBE amp because the whole point of a tube amp is the overdrive.

Distortion through tube amp = wasted tubes.
Quote by XianXiuHong

Distortion through tube amp = wasted tubes.

not if you use the right kind of distortion
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
yeh i like it treat urself to a new amp to keep ypu motivated as well.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
for a year and 1 month
you are going great!

from the improx u seem to know abit of theory which is good.
also, you use your pinky which is good some people get into habbits of leaving it out which will get back at them later on.

the only thing i didnt like is your tone
peavey do make good amps though valveking is good for what you want, you wont need distortion pedals, up loud they sound worse then your spider. but mabye get a overdrive just for some boost on your amps distortion when you upgrade.