For some reason the front bumper doesnt look to be the same color as the rest of the car, it may have been in an accident. It doesnt look like it quite fits together as tight as it should with the hood.
yes a guitar website is the best place to ask this question
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Quote by wayne4433
yes a guitar website is the best place to ask this question

i luv you guys, what can i say
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
It's actually really really small.

The background is a tiny stage that he has that cost him £10 to make, he buys the tiny car for £10 and sells it for £25.

£5 profit. This man is a genius.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Even if it doesn't work, if I had the parts id buy it just to mod the hell out of it.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

there r bombs under the car
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
It's actually really really small.

The background is a tiny stage that he has that cost him £10 to make, he buys the tiny car for £10 and sells it for £25.

£5 profit. This man is a genius.

lulz
1. Tires are flat
2. Needs a title. Means you can't drive it away.
3. Was switched to an auto. Probably an amateur job.
4. Body damage. The hood doesn't line up, for starters.
5. Tires being flat indicates it's been stored outside for a long time. Probably bad interior rust.
6. It's a V-6. The 8 cylinder models go for less than 2000 in decent condition.

I wouldn't buy it, personally.
Quote by irishstang_87
1. Tires are flat
5. Tires being flat indicates it's been stored outside for a long time. Probably bad interior rust.

This man possesses knowledge.
Quote by blackthought
This man possesses knowledge.

Cars are right below guitar in my book. The only thing that sounds better than a V8 is George Harrison.
Quote by irishstang_87
1. Tires are flat

what if its a first car?
Quote by RabbidWolf
what if its a first car?

No way. It would be better if it wasn't, but as your first car you're looking for something reliable. Find one that hasn't sat for years. If, and it's a big if, it'll even start, it won't last a month without big repairs. Just sit and wait, there's plenty of camaros that come up on cl for under two grand. My biggest advice would be to find one that's already a daily driver. Also, don't listen to what the owner says, they'll take advantage of anyone, especially a kid who's never bought a car before.
Quote by irishstang_87
No way. It would be better if it wasn't, but as your first car you're looking for something reliable. Find one that hasn't sat for years. If, and it's a big if, it'll even start, it won't last a month without big repairs. Just sit and wait, there's plenty of camaros that come up on cl for under two grand. My biggest advice would be to find one that's already a daily driver. Also, don't listen to what the owner says, they'll take advantage of anyone, especially a kid who's never bought a car before.

okay

hey sorry to keep this thread going but suprise, found another one. what are your guys' thoughts on this one?
http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/cto/863340001.html
It's TWENTY-THREE years old.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
It's TWENTY-THREE years old.

i kno

i like old cars though. Sucks because like all classic cars are gas guzzlers
Hmmm... Doesn't seem too bad, but needs interior work probably means closer to "no interior". I'd go check it out, do a good test drive, and take someone who knows cars with you to look at it. Just make sure and check for rust, especially under the car, and don't be afraid of asking pointed questions. Also, try and get a mechanic to look it over, if the owner doesn't consent to that, that's a sign that something's not right. Yeah, I agree with you, classic cars rock. I'm more of a mustang fan myself, but old camaros are pretty bad ass.