Thoughts and opinions, my choice is between a bugera and a Marshall triple lead tsl 100
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

i hear bugera are solid for what you pay for em. which is surprising, considering they are owned by behringer...
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Search bar.

There is a Bugera thread floating around here somewhere - you should be able to find out all about their amps in that thread.
bugera is great. i have the 333xl. its a lot better than the 6160 or whatever though. But im guessing a marshall might be better.
What Bugera?

333 is based on the XXX, 333XL is based on the JSX, 6260 is based on the 6505, and the 6262 is based on the 6505+.

So, look those up, and there you kinda have the Bugera sound.
Kinda.
But they're handmade in China.

Personally I'd go for a Bugera.
You shall listen to Kamelot.
Quote by rageagainst64
i hear bugera are solid for what you pay for em. which is surprising, considering they are owned by behringer...

No, they're just distributed by Behringer, they aren't owned by them.
You shall listen to Kamelot.
I know a couple of people that play through Bugera Amps. From what I've heard, their amps are really good for the price and great for the quality.
Use the search bar. Theres like a 20 page long thread on all things Bugera.

And the choice is a no brainer... Marshall TSL >>>>>> any Bugera. And thats in terms of tone AND quality/reliability.
k ty
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society