I spent some time with a 5 watt Fender champ while out of town this weekend, and began to realize that I'm not really using my 50 watt Mesa DC5 to its full potential. I don't gig, and decided i'd put it up for trade for something with a lower output. The offer I'm most considering is for a Peters JP-10. I looked at their website, and I'm guessing they are a smaller, boutique style operation.

Does anybody have any first hand experience with these amps?

Thanks
Quote by tinypants
I spent some time with a 5 watt Fender champ while out of town this weekend, and began to realize that I'm not really using my 50 watt Mesa DC5 to its full potential. I don't gig, and decided i'd put it up for trade for something with a lower output. The offer I'm most considering is for a Peters JP-10. I looked at their website, and I'm guessing they are a smaller, boutique style operation.

Does anybody have any first hand experience with these amps?

Thanks

i tried one of their larger ones in ottawa a couple months ago, it was an amazing amp, i loved it

they make GREAT amps very high quality construction/tone
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I've not tried one, but the lads at Harmony Central rave about them. I suggest you try there if you want first hand owner comments.
Thanks guys. I figured I'd ask here first. I try to stay away from the amp forum of HC, I've been flamed by them frequently for my choice of cabinets.
He offered you the JP-10 for trade? He offered me it for my SG + Cash and shipping, but the wattage just isn't anything I could really make use of. Looked like a killer amp, would've been cool for a recording setup, but most of the time when I record, I just record straight into my TonePort, much easier that way and I don't have to worry about rerecording multiple times because I don't like my mic placement
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
My friend has a Peters Gryphon 100 watt head. Killer amp.
James Peters lives, and builds the amps about 5 minutes away from my house.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION