Hi, I was thinking what would be the best thing to do.
I have a Ibanez S320 with stock pickups, a Roland Cube 30X, and that's it.
The problem here is that I think the sound is rather thin and weak, and I can't get some tones as I would like (for example: Slash solos, the clean and crispy sound from One of Metallica, etc...) (For those wondering, yes, I have visited the amp settings thread..)
What would have the best impact on the sound? Buying a pedal like the MT-2, changing the crappy INF pickups of my S320, or changing the speakers of my cube??
Any other ideas ? thx
roll down your tone knob and tweak your amp setting. oh, and use the neck pickup as well for some slash tones.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
lots of mids and a god bit of bass and the treble at about 1 oclock
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
yeah pretty much
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
By the way, I don't think you should WANT to sound like One or AJFA.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
lol, I know that AJFA's tones are really screwed up as they mutilated the bass and maybe there is way too much treble. But I have to admit, that odd combination of sounds make it somewhat special, at least for me. I just want to reach that tones on One though...