Anyone else just feel like a loser? I can't be the only one. My personal example: I've been with a girl for 6 months, and still don't know why. We haven't even kissed, and whether or not she realizes it, she just likes me because I'm her shoulder to cry on. Everything I do is becoming repetitive. I'm broke, bored, and am already staggering through school in the first quarter. Please tell me I'm not the only one who just feels like a ****ing loser.
No kiss after 6 months? Yea that's kinda rare...
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Yeah, me, too.
I have no friends and never do anything despite my strongest efforts. All I do is play guitar and sleep, sometimes I work out. No one wants to be around me or even talk to me, it's not fun.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by herby190
Anyone else just feel like a loser? I can't be the only one. My personal example: I've been with a girl for 6 months, and still don't know why. We haven't even kissed, and whether or not she realizes it, she just likes me because I'm her shoulder to cry on. Everything I do is becoming repetitive. I'm broke, bored, and am already staggering through school in the first quarter. Please tell me I'm not the only one who just feels like a ****ing loser.

is there any meaning in this relationship? honestly?

If not you could be in a much happier relationship if you feel like a loser in the one youre in now.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
go to the relationship and talk to them?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
you are the only one

ya she's not interested in u romantically btw. ur her emotional tampon
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Nope.

Quote by NorfIrIon
Yeah, me, too.
I have no friends and never do anything despite my strongest efforts. All I do is play guitar and sleep, sometimes I work out. No one wants to be around me or even talk to me, it's not fun.

I'm in the same spot as you, and I'm not sure why. =\
Idk, I feel odd now too.
My old group of friends got really ****in boring to hang out with an my other friends go to a different school so theres not much for me to do on the weekends and I feel kinda like a loser i guess.
just steal a kiss pussy...if she doesn't return the favor, drop her.

and i feel like a loser too right about now...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
I wasn't expecting relationship advice, I was just trying to emphasize... well... everything sucking. About the relationship, I do realize I've pretty much friendzoned, but I care about her, and she's so sensitive, I don't want to break up with her. She's kind of... obsessive...

Edit: Everyone's saying "just kiss her". I'd be my first. I never try to force things in any aspect of life, so that would be the equivilant of the average person randomly picking one of six backpacks, hopefully getting the one that has the parachute, then sky diving.
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by Freezer Burn
I am the relationship thread^

and what great advice you gave him!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.