Hey guys, I was wondering if this guitar is worth the money. I'm looking for a nice steel string guitar for not too much money. I played this baby today (it was on sale for 279 too) in the heritage cherry finish which was an awesome looking guitar. So basically is it worth the dough or should I save up a tad more for something better/is there something better in the same range?
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Try everything else in the store that's about the same price as that guitar o_o, it's all your preference >_>
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
under 300 thred
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Well, I was kinda wondering if anyone had any bad experiences with them. Reasons why they could suck etc.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
I have one, and its pretty nice. Although if I had saved up a bit more, I would have rather gotten an Ibanez Quilt Ash. The neck is thinner, I think it plays a bit better, and I prefer the sound of quilt ash to spruce and mahogany. But for what it is, its probably the best for its price. Its a solid top guitar, and i think the back and sides are solid too, so its gonna sound pretty good, and will age well if you keep it that long.
That ibanez isnt even solid wood... =X
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Well I'm not one to get rid of guitars, Unless I really had to sell them. I have quite the collection, but I'm done for a long while after a nice acoustic and a vox ac15. The only other things on my mind are effects pedals. But those arnt really "big" purchases
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14