SO i downloaded this wicked thing but every song i downloaded with it is in an unusable format.

!OH CRAPS!

Anybody know how to help me?

Edit: Download helper is the firefox add-on that will let you download any media file being played on a website. But every time i download a song, it comes in an unusable format, not an mp3. I know it can convert them to mp3s cuz it worked the first time i used it.
Last edited by PissInMyShoeses at Oct 5, 2008,
Can you elaborate?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
*reported*

click the link in my signature
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Here's the solution:

Do NOT rename the file that you're downloading. You have to download the file as it's named. Just go back and rename it later.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by ferretmanmulti
and the format is? google search: freeware converter mp3 (plus whatever that format is)

File type: File

Wtfis that, bro?

Quote by Warheart1188
Here's the solution:

Do NOT rename the file that you're downloading. You have to download the file as it's named. Just go back and rename it later.

Ah, thanks. That was it.
Quote by Warheart1188
Here's the solution:

What did I say in the other thread?
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.