Up for sale:

Line6 Guitar Port USB, comes with cables. I don't have the original software/driver CD but the latest version of both can be downloaded freely from the Line6 website. $50

ESP B-50 Bass Guitar in black. I want to sell this local, so if you live around North Bergen, NJ (close to Fort Lee, Secaucus, West New York) and interested in a bass guitar let me know. It hasn't seen much use in the ~9 months that I've owned it. $150, that's $50 off retail.
I am possibly interested in the guitar port, i live in ohio so shipping would not be too much. Can you provide some pictures of it either in a pm to me or on here? Thanks.
Quote by Smeak
I am possibly interested in the guitar port, i live in ohio so shipping would not be too much. Can you provide some pictures of it either in a pm to me or on here? Thanks.

Pardon the dust, the flash on the camera brings it out a lot. Here are pics of it hooked up to my PC speaker system's Audio IN.

I'm actually visiting my girlfriend in Kent, OH tomorrow. I'll be there until Sunday morning. If you're close we could possibly schedule a pickup and avoid shipping costs. Otherwise, it should only be around $4-5 extra.

Also, bass guitar sold.
Thats quite a ways away from where I live (i'm near Columbus), the shipping cost would not be a problem for me to pay.

Now it looks like from the picture that you use Vista, so I assume all the software is compatable with it? And also what kind of connector does it use for the stereo output.

Thanks.
Yep, everything worked fine with Vista x64 for me. I would assume it works fine in the 32-bit version of the operating system as well.

As for the connector, it's just a plain 1/4" that I connect into the headphone jack of the Guitar Port. I'll be leaving today, so if you're still interested I won't be able to ship until next Monday. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Quote by Smeak
What payment methods are you accepting for it?

Paypal, discreet cash at your own discretion.