So im in the market for a well rounded, good quality effects processor to use with my 6505. My budget is around $700 or so, but does not have to go that high if not neccessary. Thoughts?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Rack.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
get a tc electronic g major. its very sturdy....they sound great and you can buy all types of extra floor based stuff to go along with it.
Quote by HIM%(^
get a tc electronic g major. its very sturdy....they sound great and you can buy all types of extra floor based stuff to go along with it.

this.

or if you can stretch your budget....look at the G Force
I looked at the g force, and I think its overkill, because I dont rely on effects a ton, I just want some little delay and verb for leads and such. What foot controllers work with it?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
The thing is, I want to experiment a lot, because who knows what i'll want in the future, and I dont want to spend 100 something every time I want a different effect.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
The G-Major is where it's at for you. You can use any MIDI-based footswitch and set up parameters, or TC makes a midi-based 3 button GMinor switch.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
It says the footswitch is "a remote control footswitch for the Gsharp".

Will it still work with the G Major?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I dunno I was always a fan of the boss gt-8 and then the gt-10. I know its not rack based but its still neat.

Also, lol, line 6 makes a pod pro for rack.