yesterday i went to by my weekly package of coke cans that has 18 cans by the way, and the lady at the cashier offeredme to take another package for a chipper price {but iwas thinking of the 5 blocks and the few hills i had to walk with two packages of coke} so i said its too heavy {im a guy} i soon as i said it the lady front of me in the line turned to look at me to laugh at me , then the lady at the cashier started laughing and making fun of me..... {i thought .Shit ,i shouldnt have said that} and then she lady at the cashier kept talking and saying {i carried really heavy bags and i don know how long she walked}so i said {wow congratulations} then there was a silence for 2 minutes i though "{sweet no more making fun of me}but a next lady comes with four pakages of coke and offers me the samething to get more coke for chiper but i didnt want them making fun of me again so i said i dont have enough money.... but the cashier dicided to talk again and said{he said is too heavy} oh man!!!! did they have thier laugh that night the lady even offered me to get my dog to help me {i was with my dog } .....