Hey guys i recently got into classical guitar and i want to build a solid practice routine. I want to study it in college so i have about a year to practice. I already play electric guitar and my technique when it comes to that is pretty solid. I thought it would be pretty easy but i soon realized that classical guitar is a whole different monster. Im not too sure where i should start with classical guitar so any ideas on what i should be practicing would definitely be appreciated. So far the only thing i know that i should study is sight reading but i cant find any sources for free sheet music.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Free songs you ask? http://www.classtab.org/

Good luck getting good enough for college in a year.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I figure if im still not good enough i can always pick up another major sometime while im there and audition then.

EDIT: I would prefer sheet music not tabs as its not really sight reading when the frets are there =\
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Get a good classical teacher. If you what to do this in college you will need a teacher who can vouch for your playing ability/work ethic and will know just what you need to practice and work on to get into a music program.
12 fret fury