Ok, I know this thread will suck, but oh well. I was wondering if there is anybody here who is truly Irish that would be willing to help me practice MY Irish(the language I am currently learning, along with Urdu)by allowing me to send messages to this person in the language and communicate. Once again, sorry about the thread being a total waste otherwise, but I'm not the only person who makes somewhat pointless threads

Go raibh maith agat! (Thank you!)
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Quote by black amendment
Ok, I know this thread will suck, but oh well. I was wondering if there is anybody here who is truly Irish that would be willing to help me practice MY Irish(the language I am currently learning, along with Urdu)by allowing me to send messages to this person in the language and communicate. Once again, sorry about the thread being a total waste otherwise, but I'm not the only person who makes somewhat pointless threads

Go raibh maith agat! (Thank you!)

+1
...**** I have Irish roots that I'm proud of but I didn't even know we had a language.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Didn't they talk english in Ireland?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Woh

I was watching Metalocalypse last night on DVD and i saw this title thought you were quoting Murderface
"Can you do something for me?....Can you have a NICE day?....Could ya do that for me?....Thaaaanks...."
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Yes, English is a language spoken in Irish. However, there is Irish(Gaelic), which is what I am learning. It has many similarities to Scottish(known also as just Gaelic) but it differs slightly in pronunciation.
Quote by aaronob
Yo puedo hablar el Gaelic. Como estas? Estoy bien.

Bien. Y mientras estoy en el tema, ¿cómo es el español en alguna manera relacionada con el gaélico?
Quote by black amendment
Bien. Y mientras estoy en el tema, ¿cómo es el español en alguna manera relacionada con el gaélico?

um... no se. Yo pienso que espanol y gaelico son de latino.... correcto?
Quote by black amendment
Yes, English is a language spoken in Irish.

Quote by burningcowsrule
...even if you made and Adolf Hitler appreciation thread you wouldnt get flamed half as much as youre about to

-Responding to a BJ Armstrong thread
Quote by SGRocker0791

Atreyu is Hardcore.

Quote by Sargasm

Fans of hardcore probably wouldn't appreciate you saying that
Wow, Irish fail on my part. I didn't know there was a separate language
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon