Ok. So I have two friends that hate each other. They don't hate me but, theres one of them that hates me if I hang out with the other guy...

That being said...

One, I will call X. The other, I will call Y.

I made plans with X to go out of town and just chill ya know? Just about now, Y texts me to come hang out with him. I said "No, I just made plans with X".

That pissed him off for some stupid reason. He basically told me I was an idiot because I went with X, not Y.

Keep in mind, these two HATE each other with a passion!

Now Y is telling everyone not to talk to me becuase I went with X.

Of course, me being the less popular of the two, they listen...and, as of this moment, I have no friends except X and one of his friends...

Anybody else think this is a little immature?
I hate people who hang out with neo-nazis, so I can understand where they're coming from.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hell, I hate you already!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I hate people who hang out with neo-nazis, so I can understand where they're coming from.

Who the hell said anything about neo-nazis?

EDIT: Why did I ask the Pit about anything being immature?
Yes I would say so.... it doesnt matter if theyre going to be like that maybe you dont want to be friends with them.

The way I work is regardless of who it is; guy, chick, family, tranny, blackie, whitie, whatevs, who ever I made plans with first is who I stick with and who ever calls later just has to understand that.
Quote by aaronob
Yes I would say so.... it doesnt matter if theyre going to be like that maybe you dont want to be friends with them.

The way I work is regardless of who it is; guy, chick, family, tranny, blackie, whitie, whatevs, who ever I made plans with first is who I stick with and who ever calls later just has to understand that.

Thanks for the support.
Wtf you hang out with X? I hate you.

In all seriousness, that's really immature of Y. My friend hates it when I hang out with my other friend, but only because of the things he knows we're doing (weed, just so I don't get any ********* comments). He doesn't hate me or anything, just dislikes what we do.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Quote by The.new.guy
Who the hell said anything about neo-nazis?

EDIT: Why did I ask the Pit about anything being immature?

I said something about neo-nazis. My point is, if someone hangs out with Neo-Nazis, it is safe to assume that this man is also racist. Therefore, if I decide to not hang out with someone cause I don't like his friends... Oh well.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by The.new.guy
Thanks for the support.

No problemo.

I got the same problems and I always like to help other people who have the same problems as me to try and make it better for them.

So, yeah, basically, if I was you I wouldnt really consider Y that great of a friend if they are going and doing that kind of stuff. Unless maybe they think X is a horribly bad influence on you or something.... but even so Y shouldnt have gone around and told everyone not to talk to you. So immature.... what grade are they in? 2nd? Lolz.

So............ basically you just kinda lose some and you gain some. Now you see Y for who they really are... immature and not a good friend..... or if this is only a one-time thing it might just be a fluke or something so try to work it out.... but if its happened before most likely theyre just not good.
You guys sound like chicks

but yeah that does seem messed up. *slap dat hoe*
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Ahh the worst parts of life combined: drama and algebra.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Tell 'em to grow the fuck up, and say you can hang out with whoever you want.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Should they? No.
Will they? Yes.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

true dat
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Well I think the first question, just wondering because of the way the writing looked..are you homosexual by any chance?...
Quote by guitar_hero543
Well I think the first question, just wondering because of the way the writing looked..are you homosexual by any chance?... And if so, what are you doing this friday?

Fixed.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Fixed.

I've gotta admit, that was damn good, I was gonna shoot back with something but it made me laugh alot so I'm leaving it, good one.
Quote by guitar_hero543
I've gotta admit, that was damn good, I was gonna shoot back with something but it made me laugh alot so I'm leaving it, good one.

You probably just didn't have anything to come back with.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by MoonBoots432
You probably just didn't have anything to come back with.

You sure? Either way it's just an online forum...not like it matters, don't worry about it
Tell them to screw off if they get pissed. Real friends don't make you choose.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Did you do X?

I sped read.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Lol....

+1

But just wait till you get to Pre-cal....
Sorry Y told me not to speak to you..

+1 what the mod guy said earlier
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
It's something they'll have to deal with. If Y doesn't talk to you because other people told him he shouldn't, then he doesn't deserve your friendship. I have two friends who used to be almost like this, but weren't annoyed if you went out with one and not the other. Y needs to realise that you can be friends with whoever you want, and who you're friends with shouldn't make his friendship waver.
You hung out with X? What the fuck is wrong with you? Get the fuck off UG.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
why are you writing about me on the internet man? it's just unfair that you left me to go do something with X ...
kthxbai.
Sounds like Y is a dick. Is there an actual reason for hating X, or is this typical highschool drama? ie "that guy's a geek" kind of thing.
The Xs and Ys reminded me of algebra.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
**** him man, now you just know who your real friends are.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by el-ECTRO
The Xs and Ys reminded me of algebra.

it reminds me of biology.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate