Page 1 of 2
You sir, are correct.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.

Even though I'm more of a republican than a democrat...

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I find it funny how 90% of youth support the democratic party because it's popular.

also...

McCain would obviously be thee Les Paul.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I find it funny how 90% of youth support the democratic party because it's popular.

Honestly i think they're both not the greatest choices, but the democrats do seem to be the lesser of two evils, especially in the case of VPs.

EDIT: So McCain is almost dead and the man behind one of the most hated guitar companies on UG?
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

And because they don't know what taxes are.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
Quote by deslni01
And because they don't know what taxes are.

lol. At least we know how to spend them.

EDIT: Spend them well I meant.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Paradox much? What is it that makes a political party popular?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by HighPotency
Honestly i think they're both not the greatest choices, but the democrats do seem to be the lesser of two evils, especially in the case of VPs.

EDIT: So McCain is almost dead and the man behind one of the most hated guitar companies on UG?

Les Paul didn't start Gibson... I could care less about the Les Paul guitars. Les Paul is just an incredible guitarist.

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Paradox much? What is it that makes a political party popular?

Celebrities, comedians, news programs, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, music, must I keep going?

I'm not saying I'm a Republican, cause I'm not. I'm not a democrat either. I just support the person who is gonna do the best job, and I think McCain is the person for the job.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Oct 6, 2008,
Hey now...

I am just a bit of a democrat. I happen to find this joke humorous.

And I do know what taxes are.

And I have to say, they all SUCK candiate-wise. RON PAUL FTW!

Yes, I do know he's not running anymore. An even better canidate would be Stephen Colbert...

EDIT: Don't ever speak that way about Alex Lifeson again...
I hate all this talk of republican vs democrat, we need to all sit down and drop the B.S. and when it comes down to it, we need to focus on being americans and fixing the many issues we have on our hands.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Who's that guy that equals McCain? Alex Lifeson?

Normand L'Amour ... cookies to anyone who knows that retard
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Dude, I could totally kick Sarah Palin's ass at guitar hero...

Vice Presidential nomination, please!
Quote by Primus2112

Excuse me for thinking the guitarist looks a bit like Alex Lifeson.
Quote by Ekoroski
I hate all this talk of republican vs democrat, we need to all sit down and drop the B.S. and when it comes down to it, we need to focus on being americans and fixing the many issues we have on our hands.
you sir are awarded 300,000 internets.

yayyyyy another election thread!
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

also...

im youth, im a democrat, and not cuz it's popular.... i live in rural idaho, so even most of the kids here are republicans.... what i hate is how u people say youth support the democratic party because it's popular, when u only support the republican party cuz u wanna be different from everyone else and sound smart
Quote by InvaderTSN

Who's that guy that equals McCain? Alex Lifeson?

It ought to be Ted Nugent...
Quote by K Dizzle
im youth, im a democrat, and not cuz it's popular.... i live in rural idaho, so even most of the kids here are republicans.... what i hate is how u people say youth support the democratic party because it's popular, when u only support the republican party cuz u wanna be different from everyone else and sound smart

I'm a youth too. I'm not supporting the Republican party to be different. I don't affiliate myself with a certain party. When you do the research and figure it all out. Obama just isn't the right person at this time.

Quote by Ekoroski

I agree, and the place to start is most definitely on an internet forum, in a thread making fun of Republicans in an inept manner.

Flawless logic, really.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Ekoroski

What it all comes down to is what does "being Americans" mean. America is a heavy word and means many different things to different people.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'm a youth too. I'm not supporting the Republican party to be different. I don't affiliate myself with a certain party. When you do the research and figure it all out. Obama just isn't the right person at this time.

obama's not perfect, but he is better than mccain/palin
Quote by K Dizzle
Quote by Primus2112
Hey now...

I am just a bit of a democrat. I happen to find this joke humorous.

And I do know what taxes are.

And I have to say, they all SUCK candiate-wise. RON PAUL FTW!

Yes, I do know he's not running anymore. An even better canidate would be Stephen Colbert...

Ron Paul is the man . what would he be as a guitarist though?

And where is Bob Barr . If were truly looking at the election, libertarians must be included
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Quote by K Dizzle
obama's not perfect, but he is better than mccain/palin

I just don't see how. What has Obama done for our country that has been of importance?

Quote by Joryko

Ron Paul would totally be Ted Nugent.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

also...

If I were Les Paul I'd be suing your ass for defamation right now...
Quote by K Dizzle

Seriously though, I see no point to this thread. You could have simply posted it into the political thread or the election thread...

My mind is going. I can feel it.
new rule: you cant talk about the candidates only the guitarists they look like in the pic lets not get political its not koo. k?
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Quote by Joryko

And where is Bob Barr . If were truly looking at the election, libertarians must be included
Ron Paul would be this old blues guitarist who a bunch of people claim is the greatest ever, but he really isn't as great as people say he is (compared to virtuosi today), and people overrate his music because it comes from the time of the "good ol' days". The thing is, music evolves. It's not like we can keep doing the same thing forever.
Quote by snipelfritz
Ron Paul would totally be Ted Nugent.

I believe you are right. He came to mind but I didnt want to overlook someone
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
InvaderTSN: But he doesn't. Lifeson doesn't look old. He IS old, but he doesn't LOOK like it.

Joryko: He would be the guitarist that has the most truthiness about them.

Also, K Dizzle, check Obama's record. The man can't make a desicion...When he's

voting on something, he simply says "Present" and the next senator votes.

That's it for my political discussion.
Al Gore = Peter Frampton
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Quote by The Madcap
Ron Paul would be this old blues guitarist who a bunch of people claim is the greatest ever, but he really isn't as great as people say he is (compared to virtuosi today), and people overrate his music because it comes from the time of the "good ol' days". The thing is, music evolves. It's not like we can keep doing the same thing forever.

Ron Paul wants a revolution though. I see it as almost being the exact opposite of what you said. He is no more a republican than i, its just a title
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
I see McCain as more of a Johnny Cash if we are to talk about musicians.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Lol, Frampton.

Hillary=Courtney Love
edited for being political.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Page 1 of 2