Okay, he is one of the greatest musicians that ever lived and everybody knows who he is...so how much do you think a personal guitar from him is worth today??? Opinions? Comments? Thoughts? Doing sort of an open public survey because I just happen to know the only person in the entire world to be personally given such a rare guitar from the legend, Bob Marley. Both good and bad comments are welcomed. Questions, go shoot.

Mark
Last edited by djod.org at Oct 6, 2008,
Quote by dougydtxranger
Mr. Marley was not about the money, man.

So selling his guitar would just be dishonering him.

I agree, he would be ashamed
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Quote by dougydtxranger

+1
Quote by dougydtxranger

We know that Bob wasn't about the money. He was actually a great humanitarian & hesent wonderful messages to the world of world peace and love through his music. The owner of the guitar is actually is doing something else with it & not selling it.
20 bucks, tops.

How's this, though: since you're a fellow UGer and I'm feeling generous, I'll give you $25.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
20 bucks, tops.

How's this, though: since you're a fellow UGer and I'm feeling generous, I'll give you $25.

Tell the guy who owns the guitar that, I think he would have something else to say about it. LOL.

Mark
Look, I just had a squiz at djod.org. It looks like the most bogus thing I have ever seen.

The scrolling headline at the top of the page says "The first 10 million users to register on djod.org receive one million dollars to their favourite charity."

So, why don't we all just ignore this d*ckhead and get on with more serious matters.

Like MUDKIPZ!
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I'd imagine that you could nab one for a dozen blunts of white widow or orange crush, some nice rolling papers, and a bottle of febreeze and some good eye drops.
Quote by captaincrunk
i dont like how TS puts his name after every post. thats what sigs are for...

Sorry, but are you talking to me?? TS? Sorry dude, but I'm new here and I don't know what those initials mean?
Quote by djod.org
Sorry, but are you talking to me?? TS? Sorry dude, but I'm new here and I don't know what those initials mean?

TS = Thread Starter.
Quote by emery01
Look, I just had a squiz at djod.org. It looks like the most bogus thing I have ever seen.

The scrolling headline at the top of the page says "The first 10 million users to register on djod.org receive one million dollars to their favourite charity."

So, why don't we all just ignore this d*ckhead and get on with more serious matters.

Like MUDKIPZ!

Trust me, you are not the only one to personally attack us, people always tend to judge by the way something looks. Please do not judge us by our cover (goes to everyone) it's what's inside that counts...i know, our site presentation is horrible, and the people behind the project are making huge site maintanance, but all the necessary information are still there.
Quote by dougydtxranger

Not if he sold it and then bought weed with the money
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by djod.org
Trust me, you are not the only one to personally attack us, people always tend to judge by the way something looks. Please do not judge us by our cover (goes to everyone) it's what's inside that counts...i know, our site presentation is horrible, and the people behind the project are making huge site maintanance, but all the necessary information are still there.

BS! You're a dirty rotten conman and nothing else. Go away.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
didnt Bob Marley's guitar got berried with him when he died
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by djod.org

Please go away, regardless of how bad your presentation is you're still advertising on our site and that's frowned upon.

It's not a personal attack, we'd be more than happy to have you here as a normal UG'er, I'm sure, but you cannot advertise here.

I've reported this thread, and hopefully the mods will send you a message to remind you of the rules here.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by Supertait
BS! You're a dirty rotten conman and nothing else. Go away.

Did I say or do something wrong? Honestly? I just wanted to see what you guys would have to say about Bob Marley & his guitar, but judging from what I'm reading and seeing so far, you guys either hate him or just harsh disrespecting a legend who has made the the world a better place to live in with his beautiful music.
Bob would be ashamed of all of you right now. Why would any of you ever start an argument in a thread with his name in the title? Come on people spread love not hate. [insert more hippy/peace/rasta ramblings here]

in all honesty i love bob marley and his music
Quote by djod.org
Did I say or do something wrong? Honestly? I just wanted to see what you guys would have to say about Bob Marley & his guitar, but judging from what I'm reading and seeing so far, you guys either hate him or just harsh disrespecting a legend who has made the the world a better place to live in with his beautiful music.

Im not even going to dignify that with a relevant response.

take the advice of most people here and go away.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by emery01
Please go away, regardless of how bad your presentation is you're still advertising on our site and that's frowned upon.

It's not a personal attack, we'd be more than happy to have you here as a normal UG'er, I'm sure, but you cannot advertise here.

I've reported this thread, and hopefully the mods will send you a message to remind you of the rules here.

Hey guys, how am I advertising when all I asked was for opinions & comments as stated in the beginning of this thread and someone just happened to visit our site because of my username? I'd be more than glad to change my username and just have a discussion with you guys about Bob Marley and his personal guitar, really.
Quote by djod.org
Hey guys, how am I advertising when all I asked was for opinions & comments as stated in the beginning of this thread and someone just happened to visit our site because of my username?

Maybe we overreacted, but still that site is all over your profile and your username.

It looks a little dodgy, that's all.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

Quote by Supertait
Im not even going to dignify that with a relevant response.

take the advice of most people here and go away.

No, I'm not going away, as Bob Marley once said, "Get Up, Stand Up, Fight For Your Rights" and I have a right to be here man with my own mind and thoughts and opinions just like you.
Quote by Musicman_91
Wtf! Still not closed?!?

*Reported*

WTF is going on? What are you guys reporting me for???
Quote by Musicman_91
Wtf! Still not closed?!?

*Reported*

I don't think they're gonna close it, the thread doesn't really advertise.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

Quote by King ofKumbucha
I wouldn't pay a dime for an over-rated musicians guitar.

Wow dude, I can't believe you called him an over rated musician. I just can't believe that. You need a lesson in the life of Bob Marley my friend and there was more to him than just smoking gunja & his music. Wow, I can't believe that. Certainly needs further discussion.
Quote by Musicman_91
Wtf! Still not closed?!?

*Reported*

I agree with TS. He didn't advertise at all... stop freaking out god. Reporting threads like this is so ****ing retarded...
Quote by Aftertime
didnt Bob Marley's guitar got berried with him when he died

Actually, there are 7 or 8 other personal guitars from Bob Marley, the guy I know has one of them, the rest are owned by the Marley family and Junior Marvin from The Wailers which are not available for sale and having it buried it with them.