Today, i was eating the cheap/ghetto version of cap'n crunch (yknow, in the big bags instead of brand-named boxes?) and watching the Colbert Report...with Stephen Colbert. Apparently, it was an episode where he had the co-founder of the KIPP foundation come on as a guest/interviewee. He did his thing and made fun of him, but interviewed him nonetheless, and it was pretty cool. Seeing as i go to a KIPP school here in the bay area, CA... it gives me something to chat with my friends when i go back to school.

You guys probably don't care, though.
I mean, what do i think this is? The PIT?!
haha awesome!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I thought you lived in a Canton or something.

LOL how so? cuz i like eating captain crunch and saving money? :P
They're just like name brand anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Patty-cakez
Today, i was eating the cheap/ghetto version of cap'n crunch (yknow, in the big bags instead of brand-named boxes?)

So, what, like Corporal Crunch?
Quote by Patty-cakez
LOL how so? cuz i like eating captain crunch and saving money? :P

I meant like your school was shown during a crappy Canton bit when Stephen shows that he was wrong and the city is actual nice and stuff.

Quote by Flying Couch

i had no idea there was a KIPP school here in the bay area. and btw, wtf is KIPP? im too lazy to look it up

Quote by Flying Couch

+1 hehe
Quote by InvaderTSN

Man, I think I'd be pretty pissed if I were Captain Crunch.

Think about it: how long has he been at this super-serial cereal shit? Like fifteen years or something? Seriously, I'd expect to be like Commodore Crunch, or maybe Admiral Ambrosia or something by now.

I bet he sits around everytime they dock, waiting for the letter of promotion to come in.
Quote by Flying Couch

Think about it: how long has he been at this super-serial cereal shit? Like fifteen years or something? Seriously, I'd expect to be like Commodore Crunch, or maybe Admiral Ambrosia or something by now.

I bet he sits around everytime they dock, waiting for the letter of promotion to come in.

That'd suck for him. He gets demoted to Corporal so now he fronts a generic cereal instead of the classy stuff, and instead of being happy on the front he's pissed off. It'd be sad yet equally hilarious.

Slarious.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Why is the fact that you were eating knock-off cap'n crunch significant?

Cuz it's ****in' awesome :P

Anywho, to answer those questions about KIPP:
It's basically like a chain of charter schools (mostly middle, and like 3 high schools) created by some wierd guys... KIPP stands for Knowledge Is Power Program. It's a college prep kinda school, but most of the kids here hate it, cuz (or atleast MY) principal is like an education nazi....We start school at like 7:00/8:00am, and get out at like 5:00-5:30 (+detention and shit is like 9:00) so they cram our heads with knowledge, 50% of which is practically useless. I was forced to go by my parents, and i dislike it, but i'm grateful that i've learned as much as I have... being the least bit smart makes things quite a bit easier.
Quote by Patty-cakez
Cuz it's ****in' awesome :P

Anywho, to answer those questions about KIPP:
It's basically like a chain of charter schools (mostly middle, and like 3 high schools) created by some wierd guys... KIPP stands for Knowledge Is Power Program. It's a college prep kinda school, but most of the kids here hate it, cuz (or atleast MY) principal is like an education nazi....We start school at like 7:00/8:00am, and get out at like 5:00-5:30 (+detention and shit is like 9:00) so they cram our heads with knowledge, 50% of which is practically useless. I was forced to go by my parents, and i dislike it, but i'm grateful that i've learned as much as I have... being the least bit smart makes things quite a bit easier.

jah
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by Flying Couch

lmfao, sigged!
Quote by Flying Couch

+1

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by InvaderTSN
That'd suck for him. He gets demoted to Corporal so now he fronts a generic cereal instead of the classy stuff, and instead of being happy on the front he's pissed off. It'd be sad yet equally hilarious.

Slarious.

Slarious ... now my favourite word of the day.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by jeremessmore
my school was on the daily show and we were called the gaylords, damn the political rallies to hell!

I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
My school is not cool enough to be on the news. Even those gaylords are cooler than my school.