Ok so i watched a video of them recently that someone linked saying the lead guitarist uses LP.. w/e that thing is i can't remember the name. Anyways here's what i said, along with a couple responses.

Me: "Wow the phrase "*insert band* rocks" has no meaning anymore. By no means is this rock. Good for what they are, not my taste, and they do not rock. It's like... pop emo."

Them: "Lead, rhythm, and bass guitar make a traditional rock band.
With a rough edgy sound to match.
This is rock.

Quit trying to sound like you know what you're talking about."

Them: "check out there other songs if you dont feel they are rock...this is a bad example of there brand of rock. its one of there milder songs ha ha."

WTF? Are they not like pop-sounding emo?
Cake.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I think maybe its not the fanboys thats the problem, its you going in there and saying that they aren't whatever cus they don't meet he usual standards.
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

You're the kind of people I don't like on youtube. Just let it be and let the people that like the band enjoy their music. You might not think it's rock, but it is and that's the general consensus.

EDIT:
Quote by Xiaoxi
Cake.

Spam.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Cake.

I concur.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Cake.

Seriously dude, i wouldn't be surprised if you get a warning.

Apparently people can't post their ideas/opinions online now without getting internet-assaulted.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Cake.

This.

And yes, it is rock. In the future, try and contain your apparent compulsion to be a dick. Wtf are you watching MCR videos for anyway if you don't like them?
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Emo is a style of rock.
EDIT: btw, TS have you listened to much MCR apart from the singles they've released? I'm no fan of them by any means, but they definitely play rocking style stuff on most tracks. It just happens to be popular, that doesn't make it actual pop.

Last edited by pangui at Oct 6, 2008,
Quote by fretsonfire74
You're the kind of people I don't like on youtube. Just let it be and let the people that like the band enjoy their music. You might not think it's rock, but it is and that's the general consensus.

EDIT:
Spam.

Exactly. Im sick of watching RHCP or Pearl Jam vids on youtube and seeing some retard post "ZOMG they suk and tha singer is yoosless metallica is tha best band ever" GO WATCH A FUCKING METALLICA VIDEO THEN!!!
it may have been spam but I detect more intelligence from him then TS
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
+1 to all those people who disliked your post...
they play rock...i guess
where did you get the pop feel??
Quote by Avedas
It's more interesting than the thread topic.

It's still spam. Go and make a thread on cake if you want one.

Quote by druz15_UG
Exactly. Im sick of watching RHCP or Pearl Jam vids on youtube and seeing some retard post "ZOMG they suk and tha singer is yoosless metallica is tha best band ever" GO WATCH A FUCKING METALLICA VIDEO THEN!!!
it may have been spam but I detect more intelligence from him then TS

Exactly. I avoid reading the comments on youtube because of the trolling fanboys. If you don't like it, then don't watch the video and ESPECIALLY don't comment. If you do, be mature about it. At least the TS was mature about it.
yeah, it's just you TS. granted, they're not a traditional rock band, but then again that's not a bad thing. emo, perhaps. rock, sure.

btw, what the hell does "cake" mean??
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Xiaoxi
Cake.

Can I has?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by faint_spirit

yea even i didnt understand that cake thing...
and yea your avatar is kind of, offensively funny...
Quote by faint_spirit
yeah, it's just you TS. granted, they're not a traditional rock band, but then again that's not a bad thing. emo, perhaps. rock, sure.

cake (n) an item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Boreamor speaks the truth, I have 2 of their albums (sadly) not into them anymore, but they are most certainly rock with a Punk vibe (whats that Horror styled Punk genre called?)

Their lyrics are fairly dark on the last 2 albums, apparently their first was very punk styled. I dunno, not really a fan, just my two cents.