Hey guys!
If you're a fan of Underoath, Dance Gavin Dance, Saosin or The Used you should definately check out my band 'The Lesson of Her Death'.

www.myspace.com/thelessonofherdeath

If you do like us, we have some live video's up on youtube which you can check out
at the following address....

www.youtube.com/tlohdmusic

we currently have 3 tracks up on our myspace with a couple more possibly being recorded soon. Hope you enjoy them!

regards, Nick
.. You Know Nothing Of The Crunch ..

Member #9 Of The 'The Mars Volta Fan Club'
Last edited by BUDDA at Oct 8, 2008,
UPDATE: We have a whole heap of shows which have just been put up on the UG Gigs calender, so anyone in Australia/Melbourne should come and check us out.
ALSO: NEW Track coming soon!

UPDATE: Our show at the Geelong West Town Hall has been postponed until (hopefully) January due to some unfortunate circumstances for the organisers - we keep them in our prayers at this time.
in other news, we are currently writing some new stuff - and when i get around to it, i have 2 more songs to add to the profile here on UG.
remember!! www.myspace.com/thelessonofherdeath =)

UPDATE!!!
We have a brand spanking new track on the myspace, it goes by the name 'Actions Speak Louder Than Words' and it is definately at least listenable haha (y)

www.myspace.com/thelessonofherdeath

Also! we have a show this month at the wheelers hill pub with city escape and addison which will be a nice change from writing so if anyone in AUS is interested in seeing some sick band (and us lol) then pm me or something similar, we have 2 brand new songs in our set and 3 or 4 being nutted out at rehearsals as we speak.

Peace, Nick.