Page 1 of 2
OKay so i just got egged for the second night in a row. Yesterday was homecoming, but for some reason the did it again a 2nd night in a row. Tonight, i ran outside with a bat to check the damage (not as much eggs from last night) But i heard a car coming so i hid in my bushes. It sped by and turned at the intersection without stopping and speeding like hell.
Pit, i ask for your assistance. I have a bat by my back and front doors, and an automatic airsoft rifle (high density rounds loaded) by my window.
The police plan to stop by every few minutes tomorrow night to try and catch these jerkoff kids. What would be the best way to prepare myself more or to better my odds of catching them?
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
.12 Gauge ...and a Chainsaw
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Take them out. Seriously. I got pelted with eggs once driving down the street, and I turned around and RIPPED it towards them, and they took off like little bitches.

I never solve things with violence. I don't challenge people to fights. But those kids need their ass kicked.
You're*
im already manning non fatal equivalents
any other ideas?
Quote by Survivalism
Take them out. Seriously. I got pelted with eggs once driving down the street, and I turned around and RIPPED it towards them, and they took off like little bitches.

I never solve things with violence. I don't challenge people to fights. But those kids need their ass kicked.

mind u this is my house, and its 1:30-4:30am it occurs
Destroy every human within a 20 mile radius between the ages of 14 and 25, that will ensure that justice is served.
coat your house in flubber. they wont be laughing then.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Wait across the street facing your house, when they come around, they'll be facing your house, so you can come up on them with either the rifle or the bat, (i prefer bat)
and if you wanna try and catch their faces, camera set up out your window.

edit: saw you said between 1 and 4
if it happens again, it's worth it to wait all night
Quote by NGD1313
Destroy every human within a 20 mile radius between the ages of 14 and 25, that will ensure that justice is served.

This.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by DartS17
Wait across the street facing your house, when they come around, they'll be facing your house, so you can come up on them with either the rifle or the bat, (i prefer bat)

i intend to do that tomorrow, but a cop is gonna drive by every so often. So the last place i would want to be is in my bushes
my camera is old so it wouldnt be able to hold its own for a while
im seriously hopin the cops get this guy, that and tomorrow instead of study hall im goin into the parking lot to see if the car i saw is there
Quote by DartS17

edit: saw you said between 1 and 4
if it happens again, it's worth it to wait all night

this could actually work. stay hidden in some bushes or something when you're doing it though.

edit - just read the post above.

well you could always set bear traps and/or land mines around your house. (Don't actually do this.)
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Seriously though you should just kill them and scalp them and hang their scalps (is that what you call them?) on the front of your house. Itll ward off any would be eggers. And if you could mail me the rest of their skin (put some lotion on them before you send them) so that i can wear it and dance naked to Goodbye Horses id be most pleased.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Seriously though you should just kill them and scalp them and hang their scalps (is that what you call them?) on the front of your house. Itll ward off any would be eggers. And if you could mail me the rest of their skin (put some lotion on them before you send them) so that i can wear it and dance naked to Goodbye Horses id be most pleased.

believe me, just because it works on girl scouts doesnt mean it will work on these guys
I like the landmine idea. Short of sitting up all night with your rifle, I doubt there's much you can do. Put up a fence and get some dobermans
Hire Steven Seagal, $5 will do it, pretty much the budget of all his films..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by jafar007

Pit, i ask for your assistance. I have a bat by my back and front doors, and an automatic airsoft rifle (high density rounds loaded) by my window.
The police plan to stop by every few minutes tomorrow night to try and catch these jerkoff kids. What would be the best way to prepare myself more or to better my odds of catching them?

LOL!
I second the wait in bushes with air rifle idea. I doubt the cops would come round every five minutes, but then again, American cops are different to Aussie cops. Over here they'd drive by once, and then when the egging happens again, they won't be anywhere in sight.
A U S S I E
Set up a catapult in your backyard, load it with manure set on fire. Launch it when your house is getting egged. Win.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by DirtyMakik
.12 Gauge ...and a Chainsaw

This man...he speaks of the truth.

WTF, that was just weird?!
ok, a good amount of people at my school know who it was but arent fessing up
so im reporting them to the cops
Quote by jafar007

the police near you must be desperate for criminals.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Tire spikes on your street. Catch them and every other car that drives by. Good luck soldier, you're on your own now.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by jafar007

Wow dude that's kinda dick, I mean, if you found the kids that did it then yeah report them but I guarantee if your friends egged someone's house you wouldn't sell them out.
just hide in your front yard with a auto paintball gun, and complerely plaster any car that drives infront of your house.... or just sit in your driveway.... on a launchair.... with your daddys 12. Gauge.... and shoot them... i like the paintball idea tho... its less violent *checks sig* wait. a. minute.....
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
Wow dude that's kinda dick, I mean, if you found the kids that did it then yeah report them but I guarantee if your friends egged someone's house you wouldn't sell them out.

oh i forgot to mention the drew (horribly) a giant dick on my driveway in SOAP
so its gonna show up every time it ****ing rains
as someone who has i history of egging houses i would say, leave your lights on , if you have a dog leave him out. and would never egg somones house 3 nights in a row, your just asking to get caught
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by GmacD
as someone who has i history of egging houses i would say, leave your lights on , if you have a dog leave him out. and would never egg somones house 3 nights in a row, your just asking to get caught

funny thing is, they were on. Including my room, which they aimed at
bad aim tho lol
I had this happen to me except it was my car by some people I thought were friends of mine, but the whole thing had been going on for months like putting stuff on my car like tree branches and that kind of thing. They thought it was a joke but I didnt find it funny at all. We eventually caught them because their parents talked to them about it and they finally admitted it.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by jafar007
funny thing is, they were on. Including my room, which they aimed at
bad aim tho lol

can you think of anyone who doesn't like you , its probably them. i've always hated the people who's houses i have egged (my art teacher, crazy kid, people who didn't give out candy on halaween, etc)

EDIT: and so you don't think im a humongous jerk i have been the vixtim of many things like this too. like one time people stole 3 chickends from me and kept them in abandoned house until they killed them with a samerai sword, the same guys painted one of my sheep like bumble bee)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Last edited by GmacD at Oct 6, 2008,
Quote by jafar007

Okay, you get someone of that group and you ask them nicely. If they don't cooperate, cut their ear off Reservoir Dogs style.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18

As you can see, his power is MAXIMUM.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 2