Please list your favorite songs that are either acoustic or sound great acousticly in the following format:

*BAND NAME* - *SONG NAME* = *Whether the song is acoustic or not, I guess you could just put an "A" for acoustic and "N" for not acoustic*

The starting line - Best of me = N
Breaking Benjamin - Rain = A (they did make an acoustic version of this which i like)

If there is already a pretty official thread on acoustic songs and songs that sound great could you please post a link? If it is only a page or 2 long we could turn this into the "official". Thanks
almost all songs by the scene aesthetic and secondhand serenade but that stuff might not be ur style lol
Stone Sour - ZZYZX Road - N and A. they have done both
Stone Sour - Through Glass - Same As Above
Stone Sour - Bother - A
Dave Grohl And Taylor Hawkins - Stairway To Heaven - A
Quote by loves2sp00n
practically anything by John Mayer.

Specifically, i like John Mayer's cover on Free falling by Tom Petty. Much More Mellow. It is Finge picking style though.
Quote by SheffieldGuitar
Stone Sour - ZZYZX Road - N and A. they have done both
Stone Sour - Through Glass - Same As Above
Stone Sour - Bother - A
Dave Grohl And Taylor Hawkins - Stairway To Heaven - A

I wasn't sure if Stone Sour had an acoustic song out, this thread has already greatly helped me lol.
yeh bother off their self titled was acoustic, they have an acoustic version of through glass on youtube with just corey jim and shawn then ZZYXZ is a slow song anyway so people have tabbed it for acoustic and it sounds really good
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here: A
Pink Floyd - Money: NA
Metallica - Mama Said: A
Aerosmith - Dream On: NA
Misfts - Dig Up Her Bones: NA (lots of distortion in original, but still sounds awesome acoustic)
The Who - Pinball Wizard: NA
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man: NA
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - First guitar part is acoustic.
Led Zeppelin - Over the Hills and Far Away - Same as above.
IT'S JEFF

Fender MIM Fat Strat, HSS
Peavey Envoy 110
Ron Pope-Drop in the ocean -P(iano) and A
Chester See- God Damn Your Beautiful-P and A(message me for tabs)
Oasis-WonderWall -A
John Mayer-Wonderland -A
Foo Fighters-Everlong -NA
MIA- Paper Planes -AN
Andy McKee - Rylynn - A
Guns n' Roses - Patience - A
Edwin Mccain - I'll Be - A