i have an ibanez rg 170dx....cost me about 250 quid.....about 5 yrs ago....

fancy a change....not sure what to....any suggestions? i dont want to be spending over about 400 british pounds!
esp man. thats the way to go.

www.espguitars.com

i have an F-100FM, and it is my baby. i wouldn't change it for anything, except maybe an F-500...

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
Quote by DarthKarth
esp man. thats the way to go.

www.espguitars.com

i have an F-100FM, and it is my baby. i wouldn't change it for anything, except maybe an F-500...

While yours is probably a nice guitar, this is not what the man is in need of.

He is in need of thorough information given from people with a lot of experience with a lot of guitars. No offense, just telling him 'ESP is awesome cause my step-in model rocks' doesn't cut it.

Which brings us to this:

TS what do you want in your guitar? What styles do you want to play, how do you want it to feel? Tell us more stuff like that.
well im only just returning to playing really.....so im a bit unsure

i didnt play for years and i am re-learning everything right from the beginning really....

although obviously i remember some!

i will be playing rock/metal mainly i would say....trying to learn some lead and learning all the chords i never used to know really....so some softer rock in there too i guess...

i like the feel and sound of my friends epi les paul....i also quite like the feel of my RG but would like an upgrade....im not neccessarily bound to sticking to ibanez or saying i definately want a LP though....

any suggestions?
Get a LTD EC-1000 ASB
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
Quote by Benj_arnold
well im only just returning to playing really.....so im a bit unsure

i didnt play for years and i am re-learning everything right from the beginning really....

although obviously i remember some!

i will be playing rock/metal mainly i would say....trying to learn some lead and learning all the chords i never used to know really....so some softer rock in there too i guess...

i like the feel and sound of my friends epi les paul....i also quite like the feel of my RG but would like an upgrade....im not neccessarily bound to sticking to ibanez or saying i definately want a LP though....

any suggestions?

So kind of somewhere between a Les Paul and an RG then?

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/x50-pro/67531
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Ibanez S series? They sound pretty nice, and have the ZR tremolo system, but i wasnt able to test that, because my idiot of a friend put .11 guge strings on it, but didnt adjust it, so its sticking out of the guitar and im barely able to move it

EDIT: i forgot to mention that its the S470 model
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
hmm i might look into an esp.... or the ibanez artcore....

i thought esps were much more expensive.....

i would like a brand new guitar though....