ive been looking aqt a number of guitars to buy
and ive came across these two
i like the look of both
but im not sure which ones better and also if both r any good.
Seymour JB and Jazz to be specific and the FR to sum it up quick.

Get the RR3.
Go with the RR3, I have one and its the best way I've ever spent my money, PM me if you have any questions about it
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by blind.quardian
From what i heard rr3s have low profile floyd rose and its not good for drop tunings.

First: What does this have to do with the topic? TS didnt say anything about drop tunings.
Second: Why would it be bad for drop tunings? Once you got it in tune, its perfectly fine. Its just a pain when you CHANGE your tunings alot, but all floating trems are.

TS: Go for the RR3. It sure is better than the LTD.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Lol what does that have to do with the topic? he's asking questions about 2 guitars and im just saying what i heard. I dont know why its bad for drop tunings. A user's comment said it had a low profile bridge and wasnt good for drop tunings. and btw both these guitars are generally metal guitars and of course he might want to do drop tunings thats why i said it. anyway i would get the rr3 too...
yea i was leanin 2wards a rr3 but i myt just get a js30rr and throw in 2 emgs
coz i dont earn 2 much money im only 14
Quote by matti_g_69
yea i was leanin 2wards a rr3 but i myt just get a js30rr and throw in 2 emgs
coz i dont earn 2 much money im only 14

If the stock pups are passive (which is probably the case), then expect to shell out a lot of money to route a battery compartment for the EMGs, not to mention some electrical work.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
The only thing i didn't like about the RR3 was the hard to access upper frets
The RR3 is no doubt better than the JH-200, but you've also gotta keep in mind, they're in different price ranges.
Quote by EclipseCT
The RR3 is no doubt better than the JH-200, but you've also gotta keep in mind, they're in different price ranges.

EclipseCT not recommending an ESP/LTD?

I'd go with the RR3.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by Ghold125
The only thing i didn't like about the RR3 was the hard to access upper frets

I guess you never ever played a RR then. The upper frets are not difficult at all to access.

Read the forum rules:
4: Don't recommend something you haven't tried: Just because you think something is good, doesn't mean it is. So if you haven't tried it, don't talk about it!
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
The RR3 is better quality overall so go with that, I say.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by LP_CL
First: What does this have to do with the topic? TS didnt say anything about drop tunings.
Second: Why would it be bad for drop tunings? Once you got it in tune, its perfectly fine. Its just a pain when you CHANGE your tunings alot, but all floating trems are.

TS: Go for the RR3. It sure is better than the LTD.
U like to start fights in every thread you go in. Who cares, he's just telling the guy something that may be useful.

Stfu douchebag.
Quote by bdonovan

Stfu douchebag.

I love you too honey...

Wanna try in the butt tonight?
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
My friend has an LTD fx-260 and it is pretty good. It shreds pretty hard, and the pickups are decent. I couldnt imagine the JH-200 being a POS and the finish looks so hardcore.

the only thing is that the camo one has a Kahler trem and i think if it broke you would have to special order parts.

ive never played an RR3 though, and basically i never intend on buying or even playing a V guitar. they are such a hassle to play.