Have you noticed, that for people with a passion for music and guitar
all we do is post and talk about random cr**!?!? Discuss further
(and yes, this post is just as irelavent as all the others)
Check my profile...
It's the PIT!!! t'is for random threads
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
This is the pit, the random cr**!?!? section, there are other places on this forum for true musical discussion.
I like cake.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's the pit bitch!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
yes i know its the pit (place for random posts), which is y i posted this to start
a random argument for no reason at all
Check my profile...
Quote by Sasms
yes i know its the pit (place for random posts), which is y i posted this to start
a random argument for no reason at all

You my friend, lose.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
meh, coulda made it last longa but couldnt b screwed
Check my profile...
The Pit (528 Viewing)
The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever

you can't be talking and thinking about one single subject all the time
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by seljer
pie > cake

since when were retards allowed to access to the internet?

cake > pie
yo.

I BELIEVE
There are plenty of people here that have given up guitar, and a few that never played in the first place.
Quote by smb
There are plenty of people here that have given up guitar, and a few that never played in the first place.

Do you think people just stop playing guitar when they get into The Pit?

I didn't... but hey, you never know.

Quote by Våd Hamster

I find the pit light relief from everything else. It's really informative too... Seriously.

No matter how much you love guitar and music, you can't just do it ALL the time. Unless you want to sound like a robot, and take inspiration from nowhere...
dude i play the guitar and write music while i am in the pit i am actualling doing both those things while i am typeing right now (dont ask how i am gust that good)
Quote by Jackolas
I find the pit light relief from everything else. It's really informative too... Seriously.

No matter how much you love guitar and music, you can't just do it ALL the time. Unless you want to sound like a robot, and take inspiration from nowhere...

I get my inspiration from cake. Considering that I have 5 star ratings on all of my works, it's suffice to conclude that cake is in fact better than pie.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 6, 2008,
you're an idiot.

it's like telling a handicapped person that they have the right to park in a handicapped parking spot. not only does the person know it already, but there's a sign that freaking tell everyone
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by seljer
hmm.... Humble Pie?

You know i just listened to them then to see if you were right.... it didn't work out.
Cake beats Pie on all Levels!
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
The other thing I hate, over in the electric guitar section, those ****ers don't do anything but talk about guitars. It's like "GOD, pick another topic already, losers!"
You're*
Pie is the ****in shit.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

who else would i have to go to about rape advice?
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.