Two teaching assistants at a school in Leeds were taken to hospital after eating cannabis in "hash cakes" given to them by a 15-year-old pupil.

The schoolgirl was suspended from Wortley High School after she took the cakes to school on 10 September.

A spokesman for Leeds City Council said the girl had since been moved to a different school. No police action was taken over the matter.

Leeds City Council said neither staff members made formal complaints.

The council spokesman added: "Wortley High School does not condone drugs and was disappointed this incident took place.

"The school works hard to educate its pupils about the dangers and implications of drug abuse and will not tolerate any behaviour of this kind."

Happened right round the corner from my house!

Hospitalised! Oh noes man, I'm soooo high!
Hahhahhaa
Ibanez ICX220
D'addario XL .010 - .046
Dunlop stubby 1mm

DigiTech RP50
Korg AX3000G

Laney KD65

Quote by Lateralus17
Just stop. Stop being a pussy and get a real addiction like drinking coca-cola.
she went to the hospital? lmao
i can already imagine somebody was in severe pain in the ER waiting to be cheaked out but had to wait longer while the doctors were giving medical attention to someone who was stoned
lol epic... well at my skool this guy streaked on national tv at a football game. it was on espn
but i like ur story better
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Wow. She gave away good drugs and ****ed up her chances of getting into a good Uni course. Stupid Bitch.
Quote by Deflection
I want to marry her.

she's 15 FFS... go strap your balls to a rocket!
Quote by Shyne
she's 15 FFS... go strap your balls to a rocket!

...when she grows up.

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
thats leeds for ya which school was it?
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.

Awesome.

Why didn't she make a shitload of normal ones and only a couple of special ones? She might have gotten away with it and it would have been funny.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by saphrax
If ya read it again, I'm sure you'll work it out!

It's been a long day...

never heard of it anyway
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by jesus2nd
thats leeds for ya which school was it?

Usually people read the text.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I'm sure the only reason they didn't launch a formal complaint was because they got drugs for free. And I can bet they only went to hospital to "like, dude, ride in the totally amazing ambulance...whoooaa!"

Fools joking about her going to hospital, they have to send the teachers to hospital in case it was something dangerous, not weed. For example, if there was anthrax in the cake instead of pot.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood

Fools joking about her going to hospital, they have to send the teachers to hospital in case it was something dangerous, not weed. For example, if there was anthrax in the cake instead of pot.

Prey tell where a 15 year old girl in Leeds would get Anthra.... wait...yeah, this is Leeds...

FYI Wortley High School isn't too far away from Armley prison!
Quote by saphrax
Prey tell where a 15 year old girl in Leeds would get Anthra.... wait...yeah, this is Leeds...

That was just an example. It could have been a dozen ecstasy pills, or detergent.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by bdfs05
lol epic... well at my skool this guy streaked on national tv at a football game. it was on espn
but i like ur story better

D: a person from my school was on espn for completing a full court ally oop in a game xD
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
What a fucking drama queen.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone

What kind of pussy goes to hospital because they got some free drugs?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Leeds City Council said neither staff members made formal complaints.

Damn right!
What a dickhead. I'm going to Leeds tomorrow morning to put LSD in her packed lunch.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices