Have about 3 grams to work with, have never tried cooking w/ dope before - would really appreciate some first-hand advice on options, suggestions, or experiences
okay, look on the internet for some recipes about those brownies with pot .

an aunt of mine once ate a little cookie made by a friend and it had pieces of hallucinogenic mushrooms in it .. she said it was strange and yet beautiful

edit: after this experience, tell us the recipe you used and if it was good, please
Last edited by Woozye at Oct 6, 2008,
Ask us in the Drug Thread or look online.

I think I know a good site with loads of recipes I could PM you?

Not sure if I can link it.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
I love when topics like this are on the home page of the site. So representative of our userbase.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
i've heard before that you'd need at least a quarter (7g) to make something, is it true?
Quote by mbvfan
i've heard before that you'd need at least a quarter (7g) to make something, is it true?

yeah buddy maybe even an ounce i would say.
Cook it in anything with fats, butter or something like that and spread it how you wish.

The cannabinoids will be released then.

RMF

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Cook it in anything with fats, butter or something like that and spread it how you wish.

The cannabinoids will be released then.

3g + tea spoon of butter = ok?
Man there's a site on google that is called exactly as the title of this thread .......
3g won't do anything in a normal batch
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Quote by mbvfan

use yogurt its well known for ****ing you up worse than anything. i was stoned for 2 days after doing a 1/2 q in a yogurt.

Cooking Instructions:
Difficulty: Average
Contains Marijuana: Yes
Prepare in a teaspoon enough hash for a decent spliff. Add a small amount of cooking oil into the spoon so that it covers all the hash. Then heat the spoon with a lighter for about 2 minutes. The cooking oil will start to bubble and become cloudy with a dark color. The oil extracts the THC from the hash and 'brings it to the surface'. When all the hash has dispersed into the oil, have a yogurt ready prepared. Dip the spoon, with its contents, into the yogurt and stir. Leave for 5 minutes to let it disperse into the yogurt, however if you can't wait that long, eating instantly is still alright. When finished, throw away yogurt carton and prepare for a trip!

1. Let the oil/hash mixture cool before mixing to avoid curdling the yogurt.

2. Use as little oil as possible so as not to impair the yogurt's flavor.

3. If you only have one spoon, let it cool before diving in!
may i point out before everyone starts bangin on about hash brownies

that hash cake is far more scrumdiddlyuptious
Quote by mbvfan

Err, you do realise that's...a lot.

I just messaged you a good site with some info.

Ask the people in the Drug Thread that have cooked, I'm sure you don't need any more than what it takes you to get stoned normally.

RMF

Quote by EnglEd

yeah buddy maybe even an ounce i would say.

Yeah, better smoke it or eat some of it without cooking it. It still works you know
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by RickGardiner
3g won't do anything in a normal batch

would work for 1 or 2 cookies tho, right?
Quote by mbvfan
would work for 1 or 2 cookies tho, right?

Oh yeah for sure, that might even be overdoing it lol
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Quote by X_Op3th_X
Yeah, better smoke it or eat some of it without cooking it. It still works you know

i was jokin man and ounce would put you in hospital
Quote by X_Op3th_X

i've heard mixed things about eating it uncooked, any experiences you'd share?
Quote by mbvfan
i've heard mixed things about eating it uncooked, any experiences you'd share?

always worked fine for me just takes longer to break down..2 hours or so. ive only ever burned it into food or eaten it raw. grass doesnt work well being consumed for me.
Quote by EnglEd
always worked fine for me just takes longer to break down..2 hours or so. ive only ever burned it into food or eaten it raw. grass doesnt work well being consumed for me.

the amount you consume will result in the same effect as smoking it?
Quote by mbvfan

no its much more potent. i told a friend i took a hash yogurt on a weeknight and he was like you are ****ing insane.

perfect night is 1/2 a q hash yogurt, then 5 hoegaardens/heinikkens, few shots of absinthe few joints and sometimes some mushys. thats a weekender right there i tell you.
this yogurt idea sounds very practical, it would work fine with regular buds tho? not just hash?
Last edited by mbvfan at Oct 6, 2008,
1. take X gram of pot
2. Put it in snickers bar
3. close the snickers bar
4. ????
5. Profit!
Quote by mbvfan

Apparently it's a different type of high, much more of a body high that takes longer to come up and lasts for a longer time.

RMF

Quote by -Vogel-
1. take X gram of pot
2. Put it in snickers bar
3. close the snickers bar
4. ????
5. Profit!

hmm, mixing the THC oil with some melted chocolate... then eating the cooled product, sounds like a plan
Quote by mbvfan
this yogurt idea sounds very practical, it would work fine with regular buds tho? not just hash?

Yeah I was wondering this too, it seems to be just bud around here (not that I'm complaining )
i never got great results from normal grass, but i might have been ripped off lol
Quote by mbvfan

caution tho its suppost to be really bad for you doctors say. worse than smoking definately.
Yea just dont do like me and my friends did we were stoned and had a ounce left and a bag of brownie mix. We made the brownie mix and pour the ounce of week into the mix. (yes the weed uncooked) and baked the brownies. We were so pissed and it tasted horrible.
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
Quote by Joshanders86
Yea just dont do like me and my friends did we were stoned and had a ounce left and a bag of brownie mix. We made the brownie mix and pour the ounce of week into the mix. (yes the weed uncooked) and baked the brownies. We were so pissed and it tasted horrible.

you must have still got cained tho?
Quote by EnglEd
you must have still got cained tho?

Was probably sick like hell...
i wanna make a Bill Bailey reference...the one about weed and toast, or weed and lard....but i don't know if anyone would know what i'm on about