This is a tale explaining the manner in which
My way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started
If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected location
And I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the City of Los Angeles, California commonly referred to as Bel-Air (coordinates 34.08333 -118.44778)

In the western region of the “City of Brotherly Love” known as Philadelphia my mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood in my mother’s care
The majority of my time was spent in a recreational area containing such diversions as a jungle gym, swing set, sand box, etc.
I was typically at the height of leisure while frequently at a temperature slightly below what might be considered standard room temperature
Outside of my educational institution I was engaging in a game of basketball with some of my friends
When a couple of gentlemen who seemed to be of the disposition to cause a great deal of mischief
Began causing a great deal of chaos and disharmony in the area in which I lived I was involved in one rather small bout of fisticuffs after which my mother became concerned for my general safety and well-being
And she informed me that I would be moving in with her sister and her sister’s husband in the previously mentioned community of Bel-Air

I implored my mother to relent approximately 24-48 hours ago
Yet she gathered my belongings in a somewhat flat, rectangular shaped piece of luggage and expelled me from her presence
She placed her lips upon my cheek in an affectionate manner and handed me a pre-purchased pass for public transportation
I placed the headphones for my personal music system into my ears and verbalized the idea that I may as well impact this situation with my foot

Traveling in the highest available level of comfort, this is indeed an unfortunate situation (although I make this statement with some irony)
Consuming the juices obtained by the squeezing of the fruit of a Citrus sinensis from a piece of glass stemware commonly reserved for the sipping of sparkling wine originating from the Champagne region of France
I pause to wonder if this is indeed how the residents of the admittedly upper-class neighborhood of Bel-Air commonly live
Indeed I find this situation may be rather to my enjoyment

I puckered my lips and exhaled forcefully to produce a shrill note in order to gain the attention of a taxicab driver and as the driver approached
I observed his California vanity plate which in place of the traditional jumble of alpha-numeric characters, used only the letters F, R, E, S, and H, spelling out the word “fresh” and from his rearview mirror dangled a pair of oversized, fur-covered cubes decorated to look like the six-sided dice commonly used in gambling and board games
In such a situation I could have made a statement about the unusualness of this particular taxicab to the point of it being nearly unique
Instead I cogitatively decided against it and instead informed the driver that he should deliver me to what was to become my new home in the community of Bel-Air

We pulled up to a large domicile sometime between the hours of 7 and 8 o’clock
And in a loud tone of voice I informed the cab driver that at some undetermined point in the future I would again detect his odor through my sense of olfaction
I gazed about the region of land that I was destined to rule, reflecting on my arrival
Where I would claim my rightful place upon the throne, from which I would govern the community of Bel-Air as monarch
lmao

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
It's also what you call copy and pasting.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I believe this is what you call sucking the humour and entertainment value out of something.

I think it's hilarious.
<Han> I love Hitler
Copypasta but funny nonetheless.
When people are free to do as they please
they usually imitate each other
Quote by Kinks>Stones

My way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started

This would be back-to-front, not upside-down.

FAIL.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Very funny, but it lacked punctuation.
Tries to be smart, but it's missing the closure to each sentence.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Fail, your life would have been rotated around the z axis. You could rotate around the x but it would leave you facing the wrong way.

Meh, define your own damn coordinate system.

I thought this was pretty funny.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
I have to be honest i thought it was really good as well even if it is copypasta'd i haven't seen it before :p.
Originally Posted by venom0014
yeaaaaa, i love you zenmaestro in a non gay way

^Of course Venom, everybody does.

Originally Posted by Will_Minus
This guy knows the score.

You see? Someone knows the score.
If you're going to copy-paste something then at least say you are so you don't look like a ****ing douche trying to steal credit for shit you didn't do.
you have made very happy
Quote by element4433
That happened to me once. Then I got in my flying car, flew home and made love to my wife, Scarlett Johansen.

Quote by RobertiusB
I've seen Lil' Wayne do some pretty technical solos tbh.