Don't you hate the occasional **** block, whether the other person is doin it to mess with you or they dont know they are doin it. Well what do you do when the number 1 **** block in your life, is your best friend?
Everyday after school there's this really cute chick who sits next to me just to hang out and ill be having a "conversation" and all that stuff and then my best friend who i havent seen for most of the day then decides to be all gay and rub up on me. POR QUE?!?! So pit, what would you do to this friend?
You cool man?
Drop the chick and get with your friend imo. Sounds like he wants you.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
haha, well when he "rubs up on me" he'll but his arm around me or lay his head on my shoulder and i just sit there and pretend i dont wanna kick him.
Umm, and i cant get with him, since he has a gf...not that i would want to...
You cool man?
Quote by Fandubidable
haha, well when he "rubs up on me" he'll but his arm around me or lay his head on my shoulder and i just sit there and pretend i dont wanna kick him.
Umm, and i cant get with him, since he has a gf...not that i would want to...

3 some?
Quote by Fandubidable
...my best friend who i havent seen for most of the day then decides to be all gay and rub up on me. POR QUE?!?!
Pork, eh?
dude, stop swordfighting with him when you two are alone at night and he won't take liberties like that during the day.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It's hardly a cockblock when you are just talking to her.
If you are both talking tell him to **** off.

If you were about to get busy and he barges in, that's a cockblock.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I was roboting with a chick at some club the other night and my stupid friend comes and starts jumpstyling in between us. Massive **** block
Quote by ferretmanmulti
I was roboting with a chick at some club the other night and my stupid friend comes and starts jumpstyling in between us. Massive **** block

hahahaha
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by ferretmanmulti

haha

That's priceless.