Holy moose rectum batman these songs don't sound the same at all .....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Cigarettes and Alcohol was a rip off of T-Rex and who cares anyway, they suck nowadays.
Quote by lewis_grey
Cigarettes and Alcohol was a rip off of T-Rex and who cares anyway, they suck nowadays.

yeah if you notice look back in anger is the exact same progression as canon rock lol
Quote by EnglEd
yeah if you notice look back in anger is the exact same progression as canon rock lol

First off, its the same as Canon, Canon Rock is just a redux, and second, a LOT of songs have similar chord progressions. I believe there's a wikipedia page dedicated to it.
Oasis are one of Britain's biggest bands ever, nobody in the right mind can call them shite. They've done more in 14 years then any of you ever will in your lifetime.
RULE BRITANNIA
I thought Waiting for the Rapture was more obviously a rip off of Five to One by The Doors.

Anyway, this is Oasis
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Oasis are one of Britain's biggest bands ever, nobody in the right mind can call them shite. They've done more in 14 years then any of you ever will in your lifetime.

Yes we can. We can say we think they're shite because we don't like their music.

Rolf Harris is one of Australia's most famous people, does that mean we should all call his music brilliant?
Originally Posted by Cobain_Is_King

*cough* Blur *cough*
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Minkaro
Yes we can. We can say we think they're shite because we don't like their music.

Rolf Harris is one of Australia's most famous people, does that mean we should all call his music brilliant?

I agree with your point but Rolfie is a bad example, everyone knows how awesome his music is.

I dislike Oasis greatly.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Yes, of course it is entirely opinion whether or not you think their music is shite, I'm not debating that.

But judging by their popularity and number of records sold they must be doing something right.
RULE BRITANNIA