I'm taking a 'mental health day' from school today. Girl problems, in short. I plan on spending most of the day egging stuff and breaking things. I need a playlist to accompany my mood. I'm looking for things in the vein of Dillinger, SOAD, and old Atreyu. Any suggestions?
Hmmm music to break stuff by.

Napalm Death - Siege Of Power
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Clutch - Passive Restraints
Machine Head - Davidian

Wait, people still egg things nowadays? I would say something like "grow da **** up" but that would be too easy
whatever that old song by limp bizkit was, break shit or something (I know they're gay but the song fits perfectly).

Not into too much metal, sorry
**** You by Damageplan... That one always get me pumped up!!!!
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
anything ffrom suicide nots and butterfly kisses maybe some death grip on yesterday you deff. need some kill switch maybe dull boy-mudvayne.......stuff like that
94 Hours by As I Lay Dying, and basically any song by Throwdown or Walls of Jericho.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
these songs are REALLY intense!

Within Destruction- As I Lay Dying
94 Hours- As I Lay Dying
666- I Killed The Prom Queen
The Gauntlet of Solitude- The Devil Wears Prada
Follow the Reaper- Children Of Bodom
A mental health day? Your going to annoy and cause people grief because you can't control your emotions? Kindly grow up.
Quote by JackalUK
A mental health day? Your going to annoy and cause people grief because you can't control your emotions? Kindly grow up.

I can control them. I'm choosing to stay home and work through my shit my way, as opposed to go out, and be an asshole to everyone and have to deal with "Oh, what happened? Let me help. I can help."

One day of sitting at home and collecting myself is not annoying, imo.
lol phail(s)
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Walk - Pantera

**** YEAH
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
I would do it to the Pixies, but that's just me.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT